9: Being Gross is a Boy Trait

Paige sat at her desk while rubbing her arm, her thumb ran against her inner elbow or rather just a little below it

Paige sat at her desk while rubbing her arm, her thumb ran against her inner elbow or rather just a little below it. It kind of stung a little bit, like a bug bite or something. She was originally really giddy and happy because she got to rub in the fact that Derek wasn't actually the alpha and that she was right. And now her arm hurt. Must be karma.

But she knew she was right. Derek, no matter how terrifying he was, just didn't feel like he was the Alpha. It didn't help that he just didn't say anything to them. But it's not like she could blame him. Three teenagers poking their noses into everything, she probably wouldn't trust them either. The only problem was that Scott was in the middle of it so he should have at least told Scott. Unless he thought Scott was genuinely on the Alpha's side which wasn't even true.

Her attention broke away from her own thoughts when she noticed Stiles tap on Scott's shoulder, "If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?"

"I don't know."

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't-"

"Wait-" Paige interjects in shock, "The bus driver died?"

"Yeah, last night." Stiles answers her, watching as she slowly sank in her seat, "What? Do you know something?"

"I-" She grabbed onto her arm again as the burning pain appeared again, "No, I don't. I'm just shocked."

"Wait-" Stiles gapes while poking at Scott again, "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott barks back at him just as their teacher drop their tests on their desks, "Jeez..."

Paige smiled at the A+ on her paper, nudging Stiles with a grin before noticing Scott's grade, "Oh, that's not good. You need to study more, Scott."

Stiles caught the dark look appearing on his face, "Hey, Scott, it's just one test. You're gonna make it up."

Paige tensed her arm up while leaning back in her chair, she wanted to chime in and ask if he needed help studying but her arm was hurting. She placed her hand over the area until the pain went away.

"Do you want help studying?"

"No." Scott sighs, "I'm studying with Allison after school today."

Stiles grinned and patted his back, "That's my boy."

Her eyes flickered between them, "What?"

Scott felt himself grow extremely warm, "We're just studying."

"Oh-" Paige felt the realization click in her and she groaned, "Ew."

"Uh, no, you're not."

Scott paused for a moment, "No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you." Stiles countered while making Paige and Scott give him the same perplexed look of concern, "If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled."