6|Ruoye&E-ming|

Hua Cheng opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight ever, his husband sleeping soundly with his arms circled around little Wei Ying and both of them smiling in their sleep. He was surprised to see that he himself had wrapped his hands around Wei Ying. He stayed in bed watching the two sleeping.

The sunlight poured into their room and Wei Ying started stirring in his sleep. Hua Cheng watched amused as Wei WuXian rubbed his eyes and the round eyes flutter open. Wei Ying quickly jumped up on the bed waking Xie Lian along with him. Wei Ying looked for his Geges and when he found them he broke into a huge smile. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng sat up on the bed while Wei Ying jumped a few more times and yelled.

"You are still hereeee. You did not leave. "

"A-Ying how do you have so much energy early in the morning?"

Xie Lian asked trying to catch the jumping chike. Wei Ying giggled and jumped on the bed even higher, happy that his Geges did not leave in the night. Hua Cheng sat up and put on his boots and picked up E-Ming from the table.

"Handsome Gege is a ghost. Handsome gege is a ghost. Is that your weapon? "

Wei Ying squealed pointing at E-ming. Hua Cheng nodded and Wei Ying jumped a few more times laughing. Hua Cheng stared at the laughing chld and said.

"Your smiling Gege is a God."

"Smiling gege is a God. Yaay.. He is a God. Do you have a weapon too. Show me show me. "

Wei Ying said as he kept on jumping on the bed. Xie Lian pulled Wei Ying and made him sit on the bed before he fall. Wei Ying sat squirming in Xie Lian's hold. He finally calmed down and sat there facing both of them, all giddy from having his two Geges.

"Alright. I'll show you. This is Ruoye. "

As Xie Lian said this, Rouye peeped out from his outstretched hand. Wei Ying's eyes widened as he watched Rouye wiggling out of the sleeve. He smiled wide and gently touched Rouye with a single finger. As soon as Wei Ying touched Ruoye, it darted out from Xie Lian's sleeves and started tickling Wei Ying.

"Aahhh.....it tickles. Stop.... Sto...op.
Hehehehe make it stop... Don't tickle. Ahh"

Wei Ying squealed between his laughs as he rolled around in bed when Ruoye tickled him. Xie Lian looked at Ruoye in shock because it had not done something like this before. Wei Ying laughed till there was tears on his eyes.

Xie Lian could not hold back thier laughter at the sight before him. Xie Lian had tears well up in his eyes from too much laughter. When he looked to the side, his husband was in no better state.

"Ruoye come back. "

After controlling the laughter Xie Lian called Ruoye back. Ruoye wrapped around Xie Lian's arms but the tip of the white cloth still stayed outside looking at every move of Wei Ying.

"Don't tickle me Ruoye"

Wei Ying said wiggling his tiny fingers at the tip of the cloth, his face was flushed and his eye lashes wet. Ruoye again came out of the sleeves but Wei Ying was quick this time. He jumped onto his Handsome Gege's arms and he yelled:

"Diē, stop it. "

Everyone was frozen at this moment. Xie Lian had a very fond expression with a faint smile while Hua Cheng was shocked to core. Ruoye went back and hid inside the sleeves. Hua Cheng slowly placed E-Ming back on the table and brought both his hands to hug the child. He patted Wei Ying's back and said.