29|GuZi|

"GE... "

Wei WuXian ran to his brother and threw himself onto his open arms. Gu Zi patted his back and smiled at him. Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng watched the exchange with confusion. Wei WuXian pulled Gu Zi by his hands and came in front of them.

"This is my Ge, Gu Zi."

Wei WuXian said to shocked Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji. Gu Zi chuckled and bowed to both of them. Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji retuned the bow. Wei WuXian stood by Jiang Cheng and said.

"Jiang Cheng do you remember him? "

Seeing Jiang Cheng's distressed face Gu Zi smiled and said.

"I remember seeing Jiang-Gongzi and his sister when I came to pick up A-Xian from Lotus Pier. You were too young to remember me then. It's an honor to meet you again. "

Hearing Gu Zi's words Jiang Cheng bowed once again. Wei WuXian punched him in the stomach making him straighten. Jiang Cheng glared at Wei WuXian, but Wei WuXian just laughed and said.

"Stop bowing."

Gu Zi also smiled to that. Lan Wangji stood there silently watching the exchange. Lan Xichen and other Lan disciples had gone to get some boats for their transportation. 'Why are they not back? ' He blinked his eyes when Wei WuXian approached his personal space again.

"Ge, this beautiful~ person right here is the youngest of Twin Jades of Gusu, Lan-Er-Gongzi. Lan Wangji. "

Wei WuXian said dramatically, motioning his hands all over Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji blinked few more and watched Wei WuXian. ' beautiful?' Gu Zi smiled at Lan Wangji and then gave a small tap on Wei WuXian's shoulder and said.

"A-Xian stop teasing. Lan-Er-Gongzi it's nice to meet you. Finally"

Gu Zi said the last word to Wei WuXian with an almost eye roll. Wei WuXian laughed and Gu Zi sighed. Lan Wangji ignored the laughing Wei WuXian, he gave a courtesy bow to Gu Zi and said.

"It's nice to meet you too, Gu-Gongzi"

"Zi-Ge? You...Gu-Gongzi? "

Wei WuXian started laughing clutching his stomach. Gu Zi steadied Wei WuXian with both his hands and smiled politely at Lan Wangji who was now looking like he had made a mistake. He nodded to Lan Wangji and then patted Wei WuXian's back, who now started coughing with too much laughter.

"Wei WuXian, stop it. "

Jiang Cheng snapped pulling Wei WuXian away from Gu Zi and he apologized to Gu Zi. Gu Zi waved his hand and then smiled at Jiang Cheng. He said.

"Jiang-Gongzi. Your patience is really admirable. For putting up with A-Xian's antics and not throwing him in the Lotus lake. "

Jiang Cheng smiled at hearing that while Wei WuXian fake gasped wiping his tears away. Lan Wangji also relaxed, understanding that Gu Zi was an easy going person. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes at Wei WuXian and said.

"I actually did throw him in the lake few times. But... "

"But I pull him along with me and then we will play in the lake together. Isn't that right ChengCheng~"

Wei WuXian replied swinging his arms over Jiang Cheng's shoulder. Jiang Cheng's eyes widened hearing the nickname, 'you dare call me that in front of others. ' He shoved Wei WuXian away and scowled.

"Don't call me that. "

Gu Zi chuckled seeing both of them who started fighting in the middle of the market. He turned to Lan Wangji who was still standing with perfect posture watching the brothers argue. 'So this is the fuddy duddy. Lan Zhan this... Lan Zhan that... Hehe oh A-Xian!'