23|Copy|

"Wei-xiong"

"Wei WuXian!"

"Huh? You guys came?"

Nie Huisang and Jiang Cheng walked closer to Wei Wuxian, who was hiding something behind his back with a very suspicious face. Nie Huisang and Jiang Cheng looked at each other before pointing at Wei WuXian's hands with raised eyebrows. Wei WuXian just shook his head and chuckled nervously.

"Wei Wuxian. What are you hiding?"

Jiang Cheng asked as he walked closer to Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian took a step back quickly. Jiang Cheng tried to grab Wei WuXian's hands but Wei WuXian started running. After running a considerable distance away from his friends, who had stayed put on their place,' I know you won't run in Cloud Recesses.' Wei Wuxian said in a hushed tone bending down.

"A-Diē. Ba.
I'll talk to later. Love you both. "

The wraith Butterfly in Wei Wuxian's hands became invisible and it hid in his hair. He turned around to see Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang standing close to him. He showed them his empty hands and laughed nervously. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and said.

"You know. You are very weird sometimes. Talking to yourself? It's not the first time I heard that. Can't you just tell me? "

Wei WuXian smiled and placed his hands on Jiang Cheng's shoulders. Nie Huisang fanned his face with his paper fan while watching the interaction between the brothers with very curious eyes.

"Didi. You know the answer.
Ahh. Nie-xiong. Don't look like that.
I have a few secrets and I can't tell you any of them. Okay?"

"Wei-xiong. Actually it's really cool. And I am alright with it."

Wei Wuxian laughed and pulled both Nie Huisang and Jiang Cheng to the top wall where he was previously sitting. Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang sat on either side of Wei WuXian on top of the wall.

' A-Cheng there are few secrets regarding A-Xian's adoptive parents and home. You must not seek those answer. Okay? '
Jiang Cheng really wanted to know more about Wei WuXian but now would just let his brother drag him around.

"Wei-xiong, he told you to get out and you actually went outside. After you went out Lan Qiren took a really long time to understand what just happened. His face was so purple."

"He asks and I answer. He tells me to get out , I will get out. What else does he want me to do?"

Nie Huisang and Wei WuXian started talking about Wei WuXian's take on resentful energy. Jiang Cheng listened to them with his eyebrows furrowing more and more as they continued their discussion. Jiang Cheng finally put his hands on Wei Wuxian shoulders and shouted.

"That's enough... It's fine to just talk about it, but don't actually walk such crooked paths. "

"Come on, why would I leave the nice broad road to walk on a single-plank bridge over a dark and narrow river instead? Don't worry he was just asking and I was just answering."

Wei WuXian answered raising Suibian up into the air to show his point. Nie Huisang clapped his hands. Jiang Cheng just shook his head but he felt more relieved after hearing that. There was once more silence as the three watched the beautiful scenery in front of them. Wei WuXian jumped off the wall and the other two followed. Jiang Cheng hesitated for a bit before he said.

"It was good that you did answer all the other questions. Where did you learn those?"

"Thank you ChengCheng~.
I just read a few scrolls about the clans before coming here."