20|First meet|

"Kisses and cuddles for both of you. Take care while I am gone.
Okay I am leaving now. Don't miss me too much. I'll talk to you in the evening when I reach Cloud Recesses."

Wei Wuxian kissed and hugged his fathers goodbye and left their bedroom. Hua Cheng and Xie lian wanted to go with Wei WuXian to the gates of Cloud Recesses but they lost to Wei Wuxian in his argument that they would never let him leave if they came to sent him off.

All of Wei Wuxian's uncles and aunts were strictly against the idea of him leaving for this "stupid class in mortal realm" but they could never deny Wei WuXian anything, so now Wei Wuxian was all packed and ready to leave for Gusu.

As soon as their son disappeared from the room, Hua Cheng leaned on to the bed. His strong hands pressed on either side of bed trapping Xie lian in between them. Xie Lian chuckled seeing the smile on his husband's face. Their lips touch and Xie lian fell back on the bed pulling his husband along with him. Xie Lian's arms circled around his husband's neck pressing thier bodies closer.

"Aaaaaarrrrggg"

Hearing Wei Wuxian's overly dramatic scream Hua Cheng moved away from Xie lian, and glared at his son. Wei Wuxian was standing at the door with hands covering his eyes. Xie Lian pulled the blanket over his head, crawled under it and hid his red blushing face while Hua Cheng crossed his arms over his chest.

"A-Xian manners.
You need to knock before coming in."

"What? Come on.
THE DOOR WAS OPEN! "

Wei Wuxian screamed back at his father, hands still covering his eyes. He walked to the side table and took his sword that was lying on the table. Xie Lian peeked through the blanket to see his son stomping his feet and walking away clutching Suibian tightly. When Wei WuXian reached the door he paused and said tiredly.

"Next time please I beg you. Do close the door. "

"Will do son. "

Hua Cheng replied with a smile. Wei Wuxian left the room with a huff leaving a chuckling Hua Cheng and an even more embarrassed Xie lian. They heard Wei WuXian shouting along the way.

"Aaarrrgggg.
Trying to kill me with all this public display of affection.
I need to find that someone very soon...
NO NO NO
YIN SHUSHU. DON'T GO THERE NOW. That matters can definitely wait a little longer.
No, believe me nothing is more important than your eyes.
Come on let's go back. Go go. They are kind of busy.....haha "

Hua Cheng laughed a little imagining Wei Wuxian dragging a very confused Yin Yu away. Xie Lian hid even more inside the blanket, too embarrassed to look up when Hua Cheng climbed on top of him and started tugging at the blanket.

Wei Wuxian reached the Caiyi Town in Gusu. The town was densely covered by a net of rivers and the rivers were filled with boats carring baskets and people. Wei Wuxian walked through the town stopping at the many shops on the river banks.

Jiang Cheng had informed him that they would be staying in an inn before going to Gusu but Wei WuXian had not told them to wait for him. He went to the biggest inn he could find in search of Jiang Cheng. He walked through market with his bag on the shoulder and sword on his hand. He talked to all the pretty ladies and gladly tasted all the sweets that they had offered to him.

"What do you mean? The Jiangs left? "

"Gongzi, the Jiang sect disciples came here but our entire inn was already booked by the Jin Sect so they left. Probably to look for some other inn. "

'Those Jins ,must be the Peacock.' Wei WuXian frowned. He then smiled at the inn keeper and said.

"Thank you mister, then I'll take my leave."

Wei Wuxian spent his entire afternoon searching from one inn to another for Jiang Cheng. By the time it was getting dark he still could not find them. 'I can't believe you left me, I am plotting my revenge Jiang Cheng . ' His only option now was to go to Gusu which was twenty li from the town and hope that he sneak inside without invitation.

But before anything else, he bought two jars of Tianzi Xiao, one for Jiang Cheng even though the revenge plot was ongoing in the back of his head. By the time he reached the entrance of Cloud Recesses, swinging the two wine jars, it was very late into the night.

"Where is everybody?"

Wei Wuxian amused, walked forward only to bump into an invisible barrier blocking his path. He rubbed his forehead and sighed. He poked at the barrier with his hands and laughed to himself.

"No wonder nobodys here.
These wards are supposed to be broken right. "

Wei Wuxian wrote an incantation on air dissolving the barrier and he started climbing up the stairs laughing. He stood in front of the high wall of Cloud Recesses.

"It's so late that even the gates to the mountains were closed.
However. Hehe
This enclosing wall is so high.... "

Wei Wuxian laughed and jumped onto the top of the wall only to freeze in his place sensing a presence to his right. A Lan disciple was standing there with a very cold and distant expression.

The Lan disciple had very fair skin and black hair, light eyes and long eyelashes, and was dressed in the characteristic white robes that were now glowing in the full moon light. 'Bleh! Looks like mourning clothes'

Wei Wuxian was wearing his usual black robes with red. The butterfly tassel and dice tied to his waist. Holding Suibian and the two jars of wine in one hand. Both of them stared into each other's eyes and Wei Wuxian even forgot to pull his other leg over the wall. The Lan boy spoke, voice deep and rigid that made Wei Wuxian shiver.

"Those who return after curfew will not be allowed back in before seven in the morning. Take back the leg on the wall. "

Wei Wuxian turned his entire body to face his captor and smiled his best smile. The Lan boy's expression was completely neutral and he had a death grip on his beautiful white sword. Wei Wuxian swayed in his place and twirled his dice in his hands while he discreetly hid the wine jars behind his back. He told sheepishly.

"Come on Gege. Go easy on me. One of my legs has already entered. "

Wei Wuxian watched as the Lan boy's eyebrows furrowed a little, very little and the grip on his sword tightened even more. 'How interesting. Oh this is fun ' The Lan disciple took a two step towards Wei WuXian and said in a stern voice.

"Take it back."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I wanted to know how all of you got into the MXTX fandom (The black hole)?