22|Gusu|

"They say that the Cloud Recesses is as beautiful as Paradise. Let's stroll around ChengCheng. "

Wei Wuxian said as he and Jiang Cheng made their way through Cloud Recesses. 'I want to see if this place is as beautiful as the heavenly court'. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes at the very excited Wei Wuxian but still continued to walk behind him with quick steps so that he was not actually running. They both heard someone running towards them, so they turned around in surprise.

"Jiang-Xiong"

Nie Huisang greeted Jiang Cheng, waving his fan in the air. Jiang Cheng gave a small bow to Nie Huisang. Nie Huisang opened his fan covering his face and asked Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang-Xiong. This is?"

Before Jiang Cheng can open his mouth, Wei Wuxian draped himself over Nie Huisang shoulder. 'Reminds me of Lao Feng's fan. Aww I miss him.
When can I see Lao Feng next?'
Wei WuXian stroked the beautiful fan in Nie Huisang's hands curiously, as he said.

"I am Wei Ying. Wei Wuxian.
You must be Nie Huisang. Second Young Master of Qinghe Nie Sect.
Am I right. Nie-Xiong?"

"You are very right Wei-Xiong."

Nie Huisang smiled at Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian chuckled at his new friend and asked.

"Do you know what the Sir is called? "

"He is called Lan Qiren.
He is Gusu Lan sect's prestigious and venerable elder. I heard that his teaching can turn even the most delinquent disciples into decent people. "

"Then right now aren't I decent enough?"

Wei Wuxian asked as he playfully poked Jiang Cheng with Suibian. Nie Huisang laughed as he watched Jiang Cheng take a step back the rolll his eyes at Wei Wuxian. Jiang Cheng poked Wei Wuxian with Sandu as a revenge as he said.

" Hmph. You'll definitely become a mark of shame on his entire teaching career. "

Wei Wuxian laughed loudly as he shoved Jiang Cheng away. The three of them walked towards thier classroom laughing and talking about Yunmeng.

"Wei-xiong. Remember there is one person that you must not provoke no matter what. "

"Who? Sir Lan Qiren"

As they were talking Wei Wuxian felt a piercing gaze on the back of his head, so he turned around to be met with those light coloured eyes. He remembered that cold gaze from the previous night. He skipped forward a few steps and called out.

"Hey pretty boy, we meet again. You didn't tell me your name yesterday."

Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang quickly came and stood by Wei WuXian. Nie Huisang scurried over to Wei Wuxian and as casually as possible whispered into his ears.

"This is that person. Lan Zhan. Lan Wangji. Lan Qiren's proudest pupil. "

Wei Wuxian nodded his head in response to Nie Huisang and again skipped a few steps forward towards Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji was frozen in his place again hearing those words. 'Who are you calling pretty boy?  You are the pretty boy here. So annoying. Ridiculous.' Wei Wuxian waved his hands at the frozen Lan Wangji and called cheerfully.

"Ji-Xiong~
Ji-Xiong. ~
Wangji-Xiong~?
It's me. It's me. "

"Hmph"

Lan Wangji turned around and left in a hurry to the opposite direction. Wei Wuxian stood there watching him leave with a huge smile. He chuckled and turned to his friends.

"He ignored me"

"Wei-Xiong, you already know him? "

"I met him yesterday night. He found me when I flipped over the wall carrying wine. I even fought him. "