33|Wei-Gege|

It was way past curfew and Lan Wangji was feeling very tired. He could not any sleep the previous night thinking Wei WuXian had left. Tonight also he could not sleep on time because he was waiting for Wei WuXian to come back from Caiyi Town. Thinking of all this and walking without aim, Lan Wangji found himself in front ot the boys' guest cottages.

Lan Wangji hesitated for a moment before stepping in through the gates, but since he was here, he might as well just take a look. There was light from Wei WuXian's room but no sounds. He stood in front of the door without knocking, he tried to push open the door and try his luck. 'If it opened....I'll....then what? '

Lan Wangji pushed the door and it opened surprising him. Once, he had stood in front of a door waiting for it to open but it never opened in front of him. His favorite person never welcomed him into her home.

Lan Wangji hid his happiness behind his practiced expressionless face and walked in. He saw Wei WuXian sprawled on the bed, Jiang Cheng trying to choke him while yelliling and Nie Huisang was trying to stop them both.

"What are you doing?"

Lan Wangji asked, his tone felt very cold and angry even to himself. The three boys on the bed suddenly sat up and straightened their clothes. Wei WuXian got up from the bed and he walked closer to Lan Wangji and said with a grin.

"You show up at the right time.
Since you are here, why don't we have a drink and talk. "

Lan Wangji looked at Wei WuXian, whose face was flushed red from all the alcohol and was now standing so close to him.' Oh no.' Lan Wangji took a step back but his feet felt too heavy. He said in his usual tone avoiding Wei WuXian face, looking over his shoulder.

"Alcohol is prohibited in Cloud Recesses. "

"Lan Zhan, don't be so old-fashioned. Everyone helped suppress the waterborne abyss today. We did well just celebrating a little. "

Wei WuXian whined taking a huge step closer to Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji unconsciously took another step back. Wei WuXian grabbed Lan Wangji's wide sleeves between his fingers and gently nudged him. Lan Wangji gave him a cold glare and Wei WuXian let go of his sleeve with a pout.

Before he could combust into flames, Lan Wangji turned to Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang who were pretending to be unconscious on the bed. He said.

"All of you go to the Discipline hall to receive punishment. "

"What Hall? "

Wei WuXian asked his brother and friend dumbly, then gestured them to get out. Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang ran out of Wei WuXian's room, seeing this Lan Wangji also turned to leave. As he turned around Wei WuXian called him from behind and he stopped in his track.

"Hey Lan Zhan. "

Wei WuXian slapped a talisman on Lan Wangji's shoulder, freezing him onnhis spot. Wei WuXian walked in front of Lan Wangji and snapped his fingers.

"Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan."

Seeing Lan Wangji standing frozen on spot, Wei WuXian smiled. He looked out the door and then closed it. He walked back to the small table and sat down on one of the seats. He poured two cups of wine while grinning from ear to ear.

"Lan Zhan come over here. Sit down and drink this. "

Lan Wangji obediently sat on the seat next to Wei WuXian and placed Bichen on his lap. Wei WuXian handed him a cup of wine with full of excitement, Lan Wangji took the glass of wine and gulped it down in one go. Wei WuXian shifted in his seat and smiled.

"I didn't lie to you, right? Doesn't it taste good? "

Wei WuXian waited for Lan Wangji to answer but nothing came. He pouted and took a closer look at the Jade's face. His smile dropped as he looked at Lan Wangji's face.