12|Courtesy|

After telling everything, almost everything that they had heard in their first visit to Lotus Pier, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng waited for their son to process the information. Wei Ying was smart, really intelligent for his age and very understanding too. They never felt like telling him about the rumours earlier but if he was going to stay in Yunmeng he will hear about it sooner or later. 'It will be better if he heard it first from us than strangers.'

Wei Ying remained oddly silent after hearing his parent's words. He looked up to see the very worried faces of his parents. He smiled at them and said.

"I don't want to cause trouble for Jiang shushu. Or to you."

"Baby just tell me this, do you wish to go?"

Wei Ying thought for some time. He knew people would be talking behind his back as soon as he reach Lotus Pier and that would also affect his Jiang shushu and others too. 'But Baba asked if I wished to go... '  Wei Ying said.

"Yes."

"Then we will leave for Lotus Pier in the morning. "

Hua Cheng said patting Wei Ying's head. Wei Ying hesitated, it was true that he wished to visit but he was sure there would be problems because of his presence at Lotus Pier. He looked at his parents with a frown. Hua Cheng kneeled beside his son's chair and said.

"A-Ying you don't have to worry too much."

Early morning the entire Paradise Manor was waken up by a very loud and hyperactive Wei Ying. Wei Ying was too excited to even to finish his breakfast properly. After getting dressed, he hid a small pouch with some money into his robes. Yesterday his A-Diē had secretly given him pocket money to spent while in Lotus Pier without Baba's knowledge.

The three of them walked through the busy streets of Yunmeng. Wei Ying liked this place with so many lakes and pretty sisters already. Hua Cheng walked forward to show their invitation from Jiang Fengmian to the guards. Xie Lian gave Wei Ying small nudge and said in a hushed voice.

"Don't tell your diē. "

Xie Lian took out a pouch from his sleeves and gave it to Wei Ying. Wei Ying shook the pouch and found out it was money, he was laughing loudly inside his head but outside he only nodded his head and smiled. 'Best parents ever.'

The guard lead the three of them to Sect Leader Jiang. Wei Ying was looking around and jumping all over the place, there many lotus ponds big and small. The fresh smell of lotus flowers hit him and he took deep breaths. A man in purple robes was waiting for them at the end of thier path. The guard turned and asked hesitantly.

"Young Masters I think I have seen you before. "

"This is our second visit here. "

Xie Lian said and the guard smiled and nodded but still he could not remember where he saw them. Hua Cheng whispered in Xie Lian's ears that this was the same guard who led them in last time. Hearing this Xie Lian smiled at his husband.

Jiang Fengmian was waiting for them, he led them to a beautiful open hall. The man had a gentle smile and a calm voice. Wei Ying really liked his Jiang Shushu. As all of them sat around a table, tea was brought for them. The view outside was very beautiful. Wei Ying was already making plans on swimming on the big lotus lake.

After exchanging greetings and telling Sect leader Jiang about their true identities, Jiang Fengmian agreed in keeping their whereabouts a secret. The table was silent for some time, Wei Ying sat there between his parents planning his escape route because he was getting really really bored.

Wei Ying really wanted to go meet his Shidi and Shijie and play with them rather than sit here and listen to the adults talking. He kept on tugging on his Baba's sleeves. Xie Lian looked at his son, Wei Ying mouthed in low voice.