30|Biling|

"Lan Zhan! Look at me! hey!"

Hearing Wei WuXian's loud shout, Lan Wangji turned his head to see Wei WuXian jumping up and down on his boat. Wei WuXian grinned and splashed water using his oar in Lan Wangji's direction. Lan Wangji jumped onto Wei WuXian's boat to dodge the water.

"Pathetic"

Lan Wangji muttered as soon as he landed beside Wei WuXian on his boat. Wei WuXian kicked Lan Wangji's boat and turned it over. Few water ghouls appeared to be clinging to the bottom of the boat.

"How are water ghouls hiding under the boats? Cast the nets, cast the nests!"

The Lan disciples exclaimed in surprise as they threw their nets over the water ghouls to catch them. A few of them went underwater again while most of them were caught by the nets.

"ZeWu-Jun, they've been caught! It worked. "

The Lan disciples who had finished catching the water ghouls reported to Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen laughed and addressed Wei WuXian cheerfully.

"Wei-Gongzi, how did you know Wangji's boat had water ghouls below it? "

Wei WuXian waved his hands in the air and smiled at Lan Xichen. He laughed a little as he explained.

"Haha, it's simple. The water displacement was wrong.
He was the only person standing on the boat,yet the displacement was greater than those of the boats carrying two people. There must have been something clinging to the bottom. "

Lan Xichen laughed hearing Wei WuXian's explanation, even more so seeing his brother's expression.' Oh,Wangji loosen up will you? ' Lan Xichen gave a small bow to Wei WuXian and said.

"You are indeed experienced. "

Wei WuXian beamed and turned to look at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji flicked his sleeves with a 'hmph' and turned away from Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian scooted closer to Lan Wangji.

"Hey hey, Lan Zhan. I didn't purposefully splash water on you. Water ghouls are really clever. If I said it out loud, they would've heard it and fled. "

Lan Wangji ignored Wei WuXian and continued to just stare straight forward while clutching Bichen tightly. Wei WuXian gasped and started whining.

"Wha-hey! Don't ignore more. Lan-Er-Gongzi!!
Hey Lan Zhan, remember the underwater kiss. Hehe
Look at that face you make. Haha"

Lan Wangji closed his eyes and then slowly opened it and whispered a 'Shameless' and sighed. Wei WuXian tried to get Lan Wangji to pay attention to him but he heard a Lan disciple shouting.

"Here's movement"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. "

Wei WuXian yelled as he turned to the direction Su She was pointing. He unsheathed Suibian and sent it into the water. It pierced through the water ghoul destroying it. He called back his sword and sheathed it. He exclaimed with a huff of laughter.

"Wow, there really are lot of them. "

"What is the name of this sword?"

Lan Wangji asked Wei WuXian turning to face him. Wei WuXian grinned at Lan Wangji and stepped closer to him.

"Suibian" (Whatever / as you please)"

"Mm?"

Lan Wangji's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Wei WuXian's smile widened more. He stuck his tongue out to Jiang Cheng who was shaking his head in disapproval from his boat. He told Lan Wangji the name again.