45|Bunnies|

"Walk fast oldies."

Wei WuXian smiled at his fathers as he skipped his way up the mountain path. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng, along with their son were on their way to Cloud Recesses for the Lantern releasing.

Xie Lian looked at his son who was humming and walking in front of them. 'Oldies?' He panted softly and shook his head tiredly. He put a frown while clutching his husband's hands for support and said.

"Baby. My old bones can't walk any faster."

"Why didn't we just go straight inside Cloud Recesses? Oh my back! "

Hua Cheng said in an oldman voice and watched his son trying so hard to muffle his laughter. Hua Cheng also panted softly, taking heavy breaths and took small staggering steps forward holding his husband close. Wei WuXian burst out laughing, making his fathers laugh along with him. He wiped his fake tears and said.

"That will be so rude."

"Oh! Says the one who climbs the wall at midnight."

Hua Cheng said simply, straightening up and looking at Wei WuXian with a slight smile. Wei WuXian stopped laughing and pouted, feeling wronged. He raised both hands up in defense and then looked around and said.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng laughed while Wei WuXian tried to pull them up the mountain, dragging their hands to make them walk faster. After pulling them along for few steps he let go and exclaimed loudly.

"Take your time then. I'm going."

After saying that Wei WuXian ran up the path leaving behind his fathers. Xie Lian sighed and said to his husband.

"San Lang I feel sad. Our son doesn't want us anymore."

"You are right Gege. He is here for some pretty Lan boy."

Hua Cheng said sadly. Both of them looked at each other for a moment before laughing once again. Hearing the laughter Wei WuXian turned around and shouted at them.

"Hey! Hey, what's so funny? "

Wei WuXian looked at his fathers who were definitely talking about him and making fun of him. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng ignored their son and whispered to each other while walking slowly completely unbothered.

Wei WuXian glared at his fathers and walked up final few stairs stomping his feet. He saw Lan Xichen waiting at the front gate of Cloud Recesses with a smile.

"Wei-Gongzi"

Seeing Wei WuXian running up to him, Lan Xichen smiled and greeted him. Wei WuXian smiled back at him and greeted with a bow.

"ZeWu-Jun."

"Your parents didn't come along with you? "

Lan Xichen looked down the mountain path, when he could not find Wei WuXian's fathers. He looked at Wei WuXian with confusion, only to see him looking down the path too.

"They were right behind me?"

Wei WuXian scratched his nose and laughed a little at Lan Xichen as they both looked down the path. Wei WuXian was getting worried now that he could not see his fathers. He bowed slightly to Lan Xichen and ran down few steps only to see his fathers climbing up. Seeing them still whispering to each other and chuckling, he exclaimed relieved.

"A-diē! Baba!"

The three of them stood at the gates of Cloud Recesses in front of Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen smiled his practiced smile hiding all his nervousness. Xie Lian smiled back at Lan Xichen, making him feel a little better. Lan Xichen bowed to both of them and greeted.