9|Puqi Shrine|

For a second time in a row Hua Cheng woke up to the beautiful sight of his beloved sleeping while hugging their son. He felt very lucky to have them in his arms. 'What? son? Soon to be son? What am I thinking.'

Xie Lian, Hua Cheng and little Wei Ying waking up on the same bed in their home was the most beautiful thing to ever happen. Opening their eyes to see the sight of their loved ones, wishing each other good morning and giving each other sweet morning kisses.

All three of them did the morning chores although Wei Ying was making a mess while trying to clean the house along with them. Just like the before, Wei Ying sat on the kitchen counter as his two Geges were cooking for him. Laughter and squeals filled the air through out the entire morning.

"Gege, I'll go get some firewood."

Hua Cheng said as his appearance changed to his younger teenage self. Xie Lian nodded while Wei Ying was looking at man in maple red robes and a crooked braid. The man had both his eyes, seeing this Wei Ying's eyes lit up with curiosity. Hua Cheng wanted to know what Wei Ying would think of his look so he stood in front of Wei Ying.

Wei Ying who saw the new appearance was silent for some time before he asked with a confused expression.

"What will I call you now?"

"Huh? Why do you ask A-Ying? "

Xie Lian asked as he kneeled beside Wei Ying. Hua Cheng was also waiting for Wei Ying's answer. As both were looking forward to his answer, Wei Ying stood up from the floor and took a few steps back from his Handsome Gege. Hua Cheng felt sad watching Wei Ying walk away from him after seeing his appearance. Wei Ying did not know that he made his Handsome Gege sad, he gave them both a huge smile and said not so innocently.

"Because you are not as handsome as the other one."

As soon as he finished saying, Wei Ying took off running while laughing loudly. It took some time before Xie Lian and Hua Cheng reacted. Xie Lian started laughing while Hua Cheng was stunned at Wei Ying's words. He looked at Wei Ying who was standing at the door and blowing raspberries at him.

"Alright. You wait right there."

Hua Cheng said as he chased after Wei Ying. Xie Lian also joined the chase. Both of them ran slowly behind Wei Ying as to give him headstart. They ran around the shrine in a circle laughing. Hua Cheng caught up with Wei Ying and scooped him off the ground.

"Caught you."

Hua Cheng said. Wei Ying wriggled in his arms to escape still laughing loudly. Xie Lian stood by the two and stroked Wei Ying's messy hair which was sticking out in every direction. Hua Cheng was not satisfied with the chase and he asked the child who was in his arms with fake anger which even Wei Ying could understand.

"Am I not handsome?"

Wei Ying just shook his head no between his giggles. Hua Cheng raised an eyebrow but still Wei Ying shook his head with a sheepish smile. He started tickling Wei Ying in his arms. 'I will tickle you A-Ying till you admit.' Wei Ying squealed and wriggled in his arms.

"Aahh.... Sto...op.
Diē stop.
Diē is the most handsome."

Hua Cheng stopped tickling Wei Ying. He gently placed Wei Ying on the ground and kneeled in front of him. Xie Lian also kneeled beside the both of them. Hua Cheng took Wei Ying's hands and held it close to his chest.

"A-Ying what did you call me? "

"Aaa-Diiiē...
Can A-Ying call you that? "

Hua Cheng helplessly looked at Xie Lian and saw him nodding with a huge smile. Xie Lian placed a kiss on Wei Ying forehead, he felt emotions surging up and felt like he would cry now. Hua Cheng also smiled and said.

"Yes. I would like that."

Wei Ying smiled at his A-Diē. Xie Lian smiled at the two of them but then thought. 'So what about me...' Seeing that the new father and son were enjoying themselves, he crossed his arms and looked at the two of them. He put on a sad expresion and coughed lightly to get their attention.

"Gege?"

Xie Lian ignored his husband and looked at the smiling Wei Ying and asked expectantly.

"What will you call me A-Ying?"

Wei Ying stayed silent for some time thinking deeply, he looked at his A-Diē who was smiling at him and his Lian Gege was also looking at him. He turned and hugged Xie Lian's neck as he called loudly.

"Ā niáng"

Xie Lian did not know whether to laugh or cry but that did not matter at all. He felt warm and fuzzy after being called mother. ' I have a son? We have a son...' He felt happy, he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his husband's laughter.

"San Lang "

Xie Lian called as he lightly hit the man in his chest but his other hand pressed their son closer. Both of them heard footsteps and looked up to see the villagers walking towards them. All three of them stood up to welcome them. Wei Ying stood between them holding both thier hands.

"Daxian, Xiao Hua finally you came back."

"Daxian where were you last two days? "

The villagers started asking questions and greeting them. Xie Lian smiled at them and answered.

"We had some important matters to attend."

"Two of your friends came to look for you. "

"I will go meet them today. "

Xie Lian said smiling at the villagers, he knew who they were. Wei Ying was fidgeting swinging both his hands, he could not stand still for a long time.

"Daxian, is this your son? "

The old man asked hesitantly looking between Hua Cheng, Xie Lian and Wei Ying. Hua Cheng patted Wei Ying's head and Xie Lian looked affectionately at the smiling child who is holding his hand. Xie Lian said pride clear in his voice.

"This is our son."

"My name is Wei Ying. It is very nice to meet you all. "

Wei Ying said with a small bow as soon as he heard his A-niang's words. 'I am thier son.'

Soon all the villagers started congratulating them and cooing over Wei Ying. Some of them gave Wei Ying few gifts and welcomed him into their village. Everyone introduced themselves to Wei Ying and he shook their hands. The ladies present there pinched his cheeks as they gave him sweet treats.

After what felt like an eternity to Wei Ying, all the villagers left and Wei Ying was complaining about his burning cheeks. After laughing for some time Hua Cheng once again said that he would be going to get some wood. Wei Ying liked the idea of going to the forest with his A-diē to get firewood so he put on his puppy eyes and the most dazzling smile.

"Diē.
A-Ying wants to come with you too."

Hua Cheng wanted to say no, he did not want Wei Ying to get tired after walking but how could he refuse those puppy eyes but Wei Ying still had many more wounds on his body. Xie Lian turned around and closed the door. He came back and stood near his husband and son. He smiled at both of them as he said.

"How about we go together?"

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Go together
Go together"

Hua Cheng picked up the jumping Wei Ying and placed him onto his shoulder. Wei Ying just giggled as he held tightly onto his A-diē and hugged his neck. The three of them set of to get firewoods from the forest.