17|Mt.Tonglu|

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are at our last stop on our tour."

Wei WuXian said cheerfully waving his hands to his right and then to his left. He skipped his way up the mountain while Xie Lian and Hua Cheng followed behind him.

"San Lang I am concerned . I think something is wrong with A-Xian. He has been smiling nonstop for an entire week and who is he talking to now? "

Xie Lian whispered into his husband's ears as soon as Wei Wuxian was a little farther away from the two of them. Hua Cheng shrugged his shoulders and changed into his child appearance, HongHong-Er.

Xie Lian smiled at the child in front of him dressed in red robes, he bent down and picked him up. Hua Cheng sat on Xie Lian's arms with a serious expression, tiny hands clutching the front of the white robes.

"A-Xian
Baby turn around."

Wei Wuxian spun around dramatically and as soon as he saw his parents he was frozen on the spot. After staring at them for sometime with a big smile, he ran back to them at full speed. He pinched his A-Diē's cheek while Hua Cheng desperately tried to swat his son's hand away.

"This is so cute. Pei-xiong was right. A-Diē you look so cute.
Okay okay.
Now Baba, the kiss on the forehead! "

Xie Lian placed a gentle kiss on his husband's forehead while Hua Cheng just closed his eyes and smiled. Wei Wuxian started jumping around and squealing at the sight. Xie Lian laughed along with his son while Hua Cheng crossed his tiny hands over his chest.

"Crossing out another one. Next stop is the Cave of Ten Thousand Gods. Come on let's go. "

Wei Wuxian said as he took out his scroll. Hua Cheng turned back to his true form and stood by Xie Lian watching Wei Wuxian walking straight ahead like he knew where he was going. Xie Lian smiled and asked a little loudly because Wei Wuxian was already quite a distance away from them.

"A-Xian do you know the way? "

"No Baba.
I am hoping I would fall into the cave just like you did.
Maybe I should cause an avalanche."

Wei Wuxian yelled back at them. Wei WuXian's words seemed sincere enough that both Xie Lian and Hua Cheng's face showed pure horror. 'Is he really going to cause an avalanche? ' Hua Cheng yelled waving his hands at Wei WuXian.

"A-Xian wait I will take you there. "

"Alright.
And don't worry I don't want to see those~ statues. Unless you want me to seeee~."

Wei Wuxian winked at his fathers as he skipped his way back to their sides. A bright blush formed on Xie Lian's face and Hua Cheng chuckled, only to get a disapproving look from his husband. Hua Cheng cleared his throat and said with a stern face while pinching Wei WuXian's right ear.

"A-Xian it is very wrong of you to tease your parents. "

"Okay okay I won't tease anymore."

Wei Wuxian sighed contently sitting between his fathers high up on the mountain watching the scenery below them. He thought of his birth parents, when they left he was truly devastated. But now sitting between his fathers he felt that he should thank his mother for leaving him in their care.

His fathers broke every rule, risked everything and loved him. They had changed everything around them to welcome him into their lives with open arms. He felt so loved that he ft like he might explode from all the this warmth.

"Thank you for all of this. Thank you for raising me. Thank you for loving me so much. Thank you for taking me everywhere you went, making me part of your life. You guys mean the world to me. "

Wei Wuxian said his voice shaking as he desperately tried to keep the tears from falling. Despite his efforts a few happy tears rolled down his cheeks but he was grinning wide. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng hugged him tight making Wei WuXian's smile even more brighter.

"A-Xian you don't need to thank us. In any case we must be thanking you for bringing so much love into our lives."

"Baby you should know that you mean the world to us too. "

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng felt Wei Wuxian shaking and his shoulders trembling. 'Is he crying? ' They turned to face thier son only to see him laughing. Xie Lian smiled at Wei WuXian and caressed his cheeks while Hua Cheng sighed loudly and said.

"You do know that you are quite a handful, right? "

The sun had set and it was getting dark. After sitting in silence for sometime Wei Wuxian stood up and streched out his hands for his fathers to take. He pulled them up and they started to descend the mountain together. As they walked through the forest Xie Lian suddenly stopped on his track.

"Guoshi"

Wei Wuxian and Hua Cheng stood on either side of Xie Lian. Hua Cheng gently squeezed his husband's hands while Wei Wuxian placed his head on his Baba's shoulder. Both of them followed Xie Lian's line of sight to see a small house. There was warm lightncoming from that house and some laughter could also be heard.

"I think he is playing cards."

Both Wei Wuxian and Hua Cheng let out an amused laughter on hearing that. Of course Wei Wuxian knew who this Guoshi was. Mei Nianqing was his Baba's teacher. Wei Wuxian knew everybody, his parents had told him everything that had happened, although he is sure they had toned down the painful memories to child friendly levels.

"Gege how about we go meet him? "

"Now? "

Xie Lian asked turning to his husband. Hua Cheng smiled with an eveil glint in his eyes and said.

"It will be nice to disturb him while he is playing. And let him meet A-Xian. "

"Baba I'm in.
Let's go disturb the old man."

Xie Lian looked at his husband and son. 'So full of mischief' He smiled at them, holding back an urge to laugh out loud at the puppy eyes they were giving him, so he would also join them in causing trouble together. There were no need for the puppy eyes, like Xie Lian could ever deny them anything.

The three of them walked to the small house. Xie Lian hesitated for a moment as he heard another round of laughter from inside. He knocked on the door and suddenly all sound ceased. There were sounds of clothes shuffling and other sounds from inside. They waited patiently for some time for Guoshi to open the door. But that never came.

"Guoshi?"

Xie Lian called and suddenly the door sprang open with a loud pang. There was a man standing at the door with big wide eyes looking at them with a very surprised look on his face. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian bowed to him and Wei Wuxian following his fathers also bowed to the man.

Wei Wuxian smiled at the man and he could see the confusion in Guoshi's eyes when their eyes met.

Mei Nianqing smiled at Xie Lian and Hua Cheng. Then he eyed the third person, a boy? little adult? with confusion. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng saw this and a smiled formed on their lips. Xie Lian looked Wei Wuxian and nodded once. Wei Wuxian understood and he spoke up.

"Wei Ying, Wei Wuxian greets Qianbei."

"Greetings, but Wh-Whoo..? "

"Our son. "

Xie Lian gave his input and watched as Guoshi's eyes widened. He looked at Hua Cheng knowing Xie Lian's horrible sense of humor. Hua Cheng nodded his head seriously. Mei Nianqing was confused, so he started poking Wei Wuxian's face and checked his hands and legs.

"What? How? "

Wei Wuxian laughed at the man's actions but he let Mei Nianqing pull on his hands and legs. Wei WuXian stopped his laughter when his fathers looked at him. Xie Lian walked forward and asked Guoshi.

"Talk over tea?"

"Yes yes come in"

Guoshi said hurriedly and stepped aside for the three of them to enter his house.