27|Visit|

"Yin Shushu. I'm back. Did you miss me? "

Wei WuXian whispered to Yin Yu stepping into Paradise Manor. He placed a finger on his lips and gestured Yin Yu to be quiet. Yin Yu whispered back.

"Yes. Welcome home A-Xian. In the bedroom. "

Wei WuXian nodded and tiptoed across the Hall to his parents bedroom. He listened carefully for any sound from the room. He sighed and knocked on the door slowly.

"What is it? "

Hua Cheng asked from inside. Wei WuXian wanted to scream 'I'm home' but he closed his mouth with one hand and knocked twice, grinning widely.

"Yin Yu, is that you? "

Wei WuXian did not reply and continued to knock. He heard shuffling noises from inside and soon the door opened. Hua Cheng did not get to see the guest's face before he was crushed by a hug.

"I'm came to visit as promised. "

Wei WuXian screamed into his father's ears as Hua Cheng smiled and hugged his son close. Xie Lian stumbled out of the bed and came running and stood beside them. Wei WuXian let go of Hua Cheng and hugged his Baba.

"Thank goodness. Both of you are fully dressed."

Wei WuXian said with an exasperated sigh earning a small slap to the back of his head from his A-Diē and a chuckle from his Baba.

Wei WuXian sighed contently as Xie Lian massaged his scalp and caressed his hair. He did not get time to tell his parents about today's shenanigans. So he started telling them, Hua Cheng sat on the bed hugging Xie Lian from the back while Wei WuXian layed on his Baba's lap.

"And that fuddy duddy... After hearing everything asked me about butterflies. Now you see how cute he is. "

Wei WuXian looked at his fathers for their reactions, Xie Lian had an amused smile while Hua Cheng was sulking openly. 'This is cool, right?No worries. I hope so...' Wei WuXian was waiting for them to scold him but they said nothing so he continued.

"You are not going to scold me for telling him everything? "

"No."

Xie Lian replied and Hua Cheng nodded his head. Wei WuXian wriggled in his Baba's lap as Xie Lian ran his fingers through his hair. He sat up at looked at his parents with confusion. Xie Lian said.

"Baby, your stories only have this pretty boy in it. Is he the only interesting person in Cloud Recesses?"

"Well, he is certainly the most interesting. "

Wei WuXian replied in a tired voice rubbing his nose as he closed his eyes and yawned. With closed eyes he snuggled closer to Xie Lian's warmth and said.

"A-Diē, cook something for me please~. The food in Cloud Recesses is terrible. So bland, I don't know how I survived this long.
Ma~, cuddle with me. "

Xie Lian wrapped his arms around his son and held him close. Hua Cheng watched this and glared at his sleepy son. Xie Lian chuckled understanding his husband's expression all too well. Wei WuXian opened one eye to see his father glaring at him, he looked at his A-Diē and said.

"Don't be jealous of your son oldman. Go cook something delicious for us."

"Be nice or believe me I'll tickle you."

Hua Cheng said crossing his arms over his chest. Wei WuXian curled into ball and snuggled closer to Xie Lian.

"That's not fair."