32|Dog|

"~Have alcohol this morning, then become drunk this morning....Emperor's smile can't be recalled....~"

Wei WuXian skipped his way through Cloud Recesses, his words slurred as he sipped more Tianzi Xiao directly from the jars. Swinging two bottles of Tianzi Xiao on one hand, Wei WuXian hid between bushes. When his room came in view, he dashed towards it happily.

"I'm here.~
Strange strange. I didn't run into Lan Wangji today!~"

Wei WuXian heard a bark sound and slowly turned his head towards it. There was a small dog sitting a little distance away. It was staring at Wei WuXian and wagging his tail. Wei WuXian was shivering looking at the ferocious beast in front of him. The dog barked once again and Wei WuXian screamed as he ran. The dog chased behind him, barking loudly.

"Ahhhhh.
Ahhh, A-Niang. A-Diē.
Ahhh I'm dying! "

Wei WuXian spotted a tree in front of him. He quickly swung the alcohol over his shoulder and started climbing the tree as fast as he can.

"Tree yes yes yes! Get on the tree! "

Wei WuXian climbed to the top branch and sat there hugging the tree trunk. 'A-Diē, Baba~.help XianXian.
No! I can't tell them. They'll tell me to go back home.' The dog kept on barking loudly looking at Wei WuXian. He screamed loudly.

"Jiang Cheng I'm gonna die. Jiang Cheng hurry up and get over here to help me. Jiang Cheng!!!"

Wei WuXian sat on the tree shivering as he screamed. He was close enough towards the boy's cottage, so they would definitely hear him. The dog sat down below the tree and looked up at Wei WuXian barking and wagging it's tail continuously.

"Hang on why is there a dog on Cloud Recesses??? Could it be that I'm hallucinating."

The dog barked again making Wei WuXian flinch and he started shivering and screamed louder. He sent a few butterflies to distract the dog. The dog barked more loudly seeing the silver butterflies flying around him. 'Oh. No.... '

"Is anyone there to save me? ANYONE IS FINE COME AND SAVE ME!!!"

Lan Wangji walked towards the place where he heard some barks. The sight in front of him made him stop in his tracks. ' Wei Ying's butterflies? Is he here somewhere? ' Soon Lan Wangji heard screams from the tree.

"Don't come up. What are you doing?  I am gonna scream. I am really gonna scream!!! Don't come up here. Aahhhhhhh. I am gonna scream aahhhhhhhh. Don't come up here. "

Lan Wangji saw Wei WuXian screaming sitting on top of the tree. He walked towards the barking dog, it soon stopped barking. The dog turned towards Lan Wangji and wagged it's tail. Wei WuXian sniffed and sighed in relief as the dog turned away but he tensed up as soon as he saw Lan Wangji.

'Lan Zhan? It's midnight what is he doing here? My Tianzi Xiao. I'll be in big trouble if he catches me. I'll rather die than let this serious guy catch me like this. Or else can I make fun of him anymore without looking embarrassing myself? '

The dog barked again looking up at the tree and Wei WuXian closed his mouth with his hands to stop screaming. The dog barked again making Wei WuXian's grip on the tree tighten. Lan Wangji looked at the barking dog.

"Hm?"

The dog stopped barking and sat down. 'Huh? This is outrageous. Why does this dog barks so fiercely and wildly to me but is so well behaved in front of Lan Zhan?'

"Leave."

Lan Wangji said, the dog barked once more and left the place running away in the opposite direction. Wei WuXian opened his mouth, not understanding how the dog behaved with Lan Wangji.