28|CaiyiTown|

"Hey Jiang Cheng, Nie-Xiong. "

"Wei WuXian where were you yesterday? And don't bother lying. You were not in cloud Recesses. "

Jiang Cheng shoved Wei WuXian away as soon as he came towards him and Nie Huisang. He rolled his eyes when Wei WuXian rubbed his nose and gave him a sheepish smile. Wei WuXian shrugged his shoulders, he laughed awkwardly and said.

"Haha. I was just wandering around... Hey how does the situation look? Are Old man Lan and Lan Zhan in the classroom? "

"Haha. Wei-Xiong, you really struck it lucky! Last night, the old man went to Qinghe for my sect's discussion conference, so we don't have classes for the next few days. "

Nie Huisang replied cheerfully waving his fan in the air. Wei WuXian's smile widdend listening to him. Jiang Cheng scowled watching both of them giggled. Jiang Cheng looked at Wei WuXian's appearance and thought 'Doesn't seem injured. He's alright I guess.'

"A lucky strike indeed, almost as if Heaven is blessing me with its clouds. Thank you muah, if you are listening." ' Did A-Diē gave me some of his luck? It feels like something he would do. Hehe.'

"What nonsense? Never mind. When he comes back, you still won't be able to escape your punishment. Now tell me where were you yesterday. "

Wei WuXian patted Jiang Cheng on his shoulders and then started walking forward. Pointing Suibian forward Wei WuXian smiled at said.

"Come on Jiang Cheng. Let's just go hunt some pheasants."

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes but he followed behind his brothe. He was still angry because Wei WuXian left at night and refuse to tell him anything. 'Patting my shoulder means you can't say where you went, right?' Nie Huisang also walked with them smiling and talking. Wei WuXian stopped in his track and stared at two figures standing little far away.

"Hey guys, look over there. How are there two fuddy duddies?

"Where? "

Jiang Cheng asked annoyed, stepping forward to look. Nie Huisang also followed Wei WuXian's gaze to meet two figures in Gusu Lan robes. Wei WuXian pointed towards their direction.

"There."

"Ah. That one is Lan Zhan's gege, ZeWu-Jun, Lan Xichen. Even though they look similar,he is a lot easier to talk to than Lan Zhan."

"I see. The Twin Jades of Lan Sect. Let's go meet them. "

Wei WuXian said and he ran towards Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen. Wei WuXian could feel Jiang Cheng's eye roll for running in front of the Twin Jades. Jiang Cheng shook his head and Nie Huisang laughed as they walked towards the Twin Jades.

"Lan Zhan! I am here."

Wei WuXian called as soon as he was near Lan Wangji. Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang winced, hearing Wei WuXian call the Lan-Er-Gongzi so informally. Jiang Cheng grabbed Wei WuXian's elbow stopping him from going near to Lan Wangji.

"Hey, you actually dare... "

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen turned around to see Wei WuXian, Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang standing in front of them. 'Wei Ying? You are still here? ' Lan Xichen smiled while Lan Wangji eyed Wei WuXian.

"Ah, you two are... "

"Jiang WanYin of Yunmeng. "

Jiang Cheng bowed to Lan Xichen then he nudged Wei WuXian to do the same. Wei WuXian clasped his hands in front and did a perfect bow just like his Baba taught him.