24|Library|

"And then the old man said I quote
'For one month, go copy books in the Library Pavillion facing the wall.'
He was stroking that goatee all the time. Then he turned to Lan Zhan and said, 'Wangji! watch him for this whole month. Make sure he is personally copying both the Virtue and Conduct sections of Righteousness a total of ten times' He was so furious hahaha! And then the old Fuddy Duddy said 'Yes Sir' with his handsome blank face and all."

Wei WuXian chatted cheerfully with his parents as he walked to the Library Pavillion. He held the butterfly close to his right ear and he listened to his parents' voice.

"A-Xian you don't have go copy those stupid rules. Just come home.
Shh San lang. The important thing is, Baby don't you find it nice to spend time with your pretty boy? "

"A-Diē I want to finish this study. And Babaaaa~...
Why is he MY pretty boy?
Hey don't answer that.
I am already at the library and he is here. Sitting so straight, that my spine hurts while watching him. He looks just like a perfect Jade statue or something. Oh he is looking at me.... Kind of glaring. Talk to you at night."

Wei WuXian said quietly while waving both his hands at the said cold Jade sitting opposite him. Xie Lian's voice was heard as Wei WuXian was about to end the call.

"Baby when can we meet him? "

"Soon soon"

Wei Wuxian whispered and skipped his way towards Lan Wangji. He smiled at Lan Wangji, who was writing on the papers without even looking at Wei WuXian.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian as he flopped next to Lan Wangji's table. Lan Wangji blinked once seeing those clear grey eyes, crinkled at the edges and his beautiful smile.

Wei Wuxian sat there watching Lan Wanji looking at him, he kept on smiling, waiting for him to speak. Lan Wangji sighed lightly and said pointing at the desk across the hall.

"Everything you need is over there."

"Thank you Wangji-Xiong. "

Wei Wuxian started copying, sitting opposite Lan Wangji. He used all his willpower to sit still and copy for an entire hour before he started twirling the brush in his hand. He stared at Lan Wangji who was still writing sitting in perfect posture.

"Wangji-Xiong... Zhan-Xiong.... Lan-Er-Gongzi.... Lan-Er-Gege~....
What I did was wrong."

Wei Wuxian whined dropping himself over Lan Wangji's table. Without looking up from his writings Lan Wangji replied with his serious voice.

"If you know what you did was wrong, correct yourself. "

"I'll correct myself, I'll correct myself!
But can you spare me from having to copy ten times? Even Ma won't make me write this much. If I finish copying it ten times. I'll directly ascend to heaven."

Wei Wuxian said raising his right hand as he promised. Lan Wangji looked at him carefully, replaying Wei WuXian's words in his haed. Wei Wuxian's writing brush sticking out from his hair above his right ear, a wide smile on his face. 'His mother? ' Lan Wangji quickly returned his gaze back to the paper in front of him and said.

"Teacher's order"

"Fine... "

Wei Wuxian replied as he picked up the brush again and went back to his desk to start copying once again.
'Lan Wangji really is good looking. You can't find any of flaw in his appearance and manners. But always with that bitter and hateful look in his face, no amount of beauty could save him.'