11|ParadiseManor|

"A-Ying! Wake up baby. It's already time for lunch"

Xie Lian poked Wei Ying who was sleeping cocooned in his blanket. Wei Ying rolled around and found Xie Lian's lap. He rested his head on his Baba's lap and groaned.

"Ma... let me sleep some more."

"Don't you 'Ma' me Wei Ying. Get up. I said get up."

Xie Lian shook the sleeping child in his lap but Wei Ying continued to sleep through all the shaking. Hua Cheng came to the room and sat next his husband and said.

"Gege let him sleep. "

"San lang you are spoiling him too much. Staying awake entire night and sleeping till noon. "

Xie Lian gave one final shake to Wei Ying and then walked out of his son's bedroom. Hua Cheng stroked Wei Ying's hair and called.

"A-Ying wake up. If you don't wake up we both will be in big trouble. Gege is angry. "

Wei Ying just hugged his A-Diē's arm and continued to sleep. Hua Cheng let's out a sigh ' It's only been one month since he started cultivation training. A-Ying how will you train if you are this lazy to even wake up?' Hua Cheng shook his son a few more times but Wei Ying did not even budge so he left after giving his son a kiss.

Wei Ying opened his eyes and rubbed them, all the lamps in his room were already lit. He looked out of the window to look at the position of the moon to guess the time of the day. 'Baba lied! it's not noon yet. It's just late morning.' Yawning loudly he got dressed.

Wei Ying walked into the Paradise Hall dressed in light red robes, his hair tied in a high ponytail with a red ribbon and silver headpiece. A silver butterfly tassel hanging on his waist and he held a wooden short sword in his hand.

"A-Diē. I am all ready to practice."

"What practice. Eat something first. "

Xie Lian said with a slightly raised voice as he placed Wei Ying's food on the table with a loud thud. He walked back to his kitchen after giving a look to his husband and son.

"Looks like Baba's really angry."

Wei Ying said and started gulping down his soup. Hua Cheng nodded his head and whispered.

"A-Ying it's because you came back really late yesterday. "

"I was just playing with Zi-Ge."

Wei Ying whispered back to his A-Diē. Hua Cheng picked up the dishes and pilled it on his son's bowl.

"Anyway, Gege was so worried that he was just minutes away from busting into Lang Qianqiu's palace and bringing you back home. "

"A-Diē, you can't blame me. You gave me permission to stay late so you could spend time with ā-niáng. "

Wei Ying said pouting, feeling wronged by his father's accusations. Hua Cheng huffed a laugh and said quickly.

"Hey son, don't rat me out to Gege. "

"I heard that. "

Xie Lian said standing in the doorway, watching his husband and son. He crossed his hands over his chest and looked at the guilty pair. Hua Cheng and Wei Ying gulped and exclaimed together.

"Uh-oh!"

Both of them ran to Xie Lian and hugged him tight, Wei Ying hugging his Baba's thigh. They fake sobbed and started pleading.

"Baba... Ma...
My dear kind mother forgive this poor son. "

"Gege forgive this poor husband. "