26|BuddhistScript|

"Here"

Wei Wuxian passed a piece of paper to Lan Wangji and grinned at him. Lan Wangji's eyes widened as he looked at the paper in his hands and then he slowly looked at the smiling Wei Wuxian next to him.

"You... Why did you draw my portrait?"

"Does it look like you? Is it good? "

Wei Wuxian leaned in closer to look at Lan Wangji's face and smiled. 'Don't come closer. Don't smile. No stop laughing. I... I can't look away. Stop it' Lan Wangji gently placed the portrait on the table despite his inner turmoil and said:

"You have spare time, yet instead of copying the text, you make random scribble. From my point of view,you will never be released from your punishment."

"I already finished copying, so I won't be coming tomorrow! Baba will be soooo proud of me."

Wei Wuxian said proudly tapping his chest and smiling. Lan Wangji lowered his gaze from the smiling Wei Wuxian to his portrait laying on the table in front of him. He said sadly, barely a whisper.

"Is that so."

Before Lan Wangji could take a nice look at his portrait, Wei Wuxian grabbed it. It took Lan Wangji all his self control and all the three thousand rules drilled into his head to stop himself from snatching that portrait back. He looked at Wei Wuxian as he took Lan Wangji's brush 'he's holding my brush' dipped it in his ink 'thats my ink' and started drawing in front of him.'in front of meee.'

"Oh, I forgot. I need to add something to your portrait.
Hmm... a flower and a butterfly on the side of the head~ Done! "

Lan Wangji stayed in his seat resisting the urge to take a peek while Wei Wuxian drew the flowers. Lan Wangji was pretending to read his book as Wei Wuxian finished his drawing. Wei WuXian put the brush down and gave the portrait back to Lan Wangji.

"Here you go, for you. "

' For me ' Lan Wangji took the portrait from Wei Wuxian. It was beautifully done, and there was a flower on one side of his head and a butterfly on the other side just like Wei Wuxian promised. Lan Wangji placed the paper down as gently as possible and opened his mouth to say.

"Path--"

"You're gonna say 'pathetic' right? I just know it.
Can't you switch to another phrase? Or add another word to it? "

Wei Wuxian cut in before Lan Wangji could finish. He grinned at Lan Wangji and wiggled his eyebrows at him.

'Since you asked nicely.' Lan Wangji an answered with a straight face.

"Extremely pathetic"

"So you really did add another word. Thank you!"

Wei Wuxian laughed loudly and clapped his hands. He stood up but did not leave. He pointed at Lan Wangji's book and said.

"Alright. I'll stop disturbing you. Don't you still have to read those Buddhist scriptures? Continue, continue"

"Hmph"

Lan Wangji opened the Buddhist scriptures to read. His eyes widened after seeing the contents of the book. The book which looked like a Buddhist script from outside was now filled with pornographic drawing. Lan Wangji was stunned speechless he suddenly stood up.

"!!! This !!! "

Lan Wangji exclaimed and immediately hurled the book far away. Wei Wuxian started laughing hysterically rolling on the ground. His loud laughs echoed in the Library Pavilion as Lan Wangji stared at the laughing mess with a shocked face.