47|Punch|

Wei WuXian, Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang were sitting on a high rock while other disciples were occupying different spots on the mountain top. There was still time before the dinner and Master Lan had not ordered them to go back, so all the disciples were chatting leisurely.

"Ah, imagine becoming Cultivation Partner with your Fated person.......that must be the happiest life on earth."

One of the disciples said loudly, sighing. The group of disciples in front of Wei WuXian were discussing about the Lan Clan's romantic origins. Wei WuXian looked back to where his fathers were still sitting huddled together. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng were really taking their time in cleaning their paper and things, still smiling and whispering to each other.

"That's true. I mean just look at them."

Wei WuXian said with a dreamy look. Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang turned to see the sight too. The boys had cleared their places and were now sitting idly. Very very surprisingly or maybe a little unsurprisingly, Lan WangJi was also standing beside them, not sitting with them but still close by listening to Wei WuXian's chatter.

"What?"

Wei WuXian asked seeing that the other three were looking at him with confusion. Wei WuXian could not blame them for staring because he was really lost in his thoughts and might have been staring into space for some time now. Wei WuXian shrugged, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"I'm just thinking about mine."

"Your Fated person?"

Jiang Cheng asked looking horrified. Nie Huisang also looked at Wei WuXian's serious face, which was now slowly turning bright red. Wei WuXian covered his face with his hands as he thought about the words his Shiye had told him.

'There will be a person for you. To stand by you through all of this. Being a constant in your life. Keeping you company. To pull you up when you fall. Risk thier life to save yours.
In the end when the chaos settle down you will have each other. To Love each other for eternity.'

"Isn't it great?
To live an adventure and at the end have someone to love. Share your everything with."

Wei WuXian smiled more and said the same words he had once told his fathers and Shiye. He watched as his friends' looked at him with wide eyes. Lan WangJi who was standing beside Wei WuXian, had a very unreadable expression. Seeing this Wei WuXian shrugged once more.

Lan WangJi was waiting for Wei WuXian to say that he was just joking, but that never came. Lan WangJi had witnessed Wei WuXian's excellent flirting skills, he was constantly at the receiving end of those teasing words too. To see such devotion from Wei WuXian's parents and to hear such words from Wei WuXian himself, Lan WangJi was at a loss of words. He said slowly.

"It's great."

"Hehe"

Wei WuXian giggled and coverd his red face once again seeing Lan WangJi's surprised but piercing gaze on him. Jiang Cheng was looking at his brother with open disgust while Nie Huisang was laughing behind his fan.

"Hey, on the topic of finding Cultivation Partners, have you you guys heard of the beauty from Dongting Lin Sect? She's truly someone without equal."

The discussion in front of them was going on. Hearing the words Wei WuXian turned to Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang with a small frown and asked.

"Who?"

Nie Huisang laughed some more hearing Wei WuXian's confused words. Lan WangJi was also surprised, 'Wei Ying don't know these girls?' Jiang Cheng scoffed pushing away Wei WuXian who had draped himself over Jiang Cheng's shoulder. He said mockingly.