14|Suibian|

"Oi Jiang Cheng.
Did you miss me?"

"Miss my ass Wei Wuxian!
Get over here quickly. Why are you so late idiot? "

"I came as soon as got Jiang Shushu's letter and for the record you are the idiot."

Wei Wuxian jumped onto the dock from his boat. He bumped his shoulder with Jiang Cheng and both walked to Lotus Pier together. Wei Wuxian talked to all the pretty ladies along the way, Jiang Cheng could not stop him, so he resorted to sighing and rolling his eyes.

"Jiang Cheng what is this surprise that Jiang shushu wrote about? Do you know? Is it something that will get me another round of scolding from Yú fūrén?"

Wei Wuxian asked punching Jiang Cheng and then laughing at Jiang Cheng's annoyed face. They walked along the market and Jiang Cheng became silent at Wei Wuxian's comment. Jiang Cheng sighed and said silently.

"I don't know what the surprise is."

Wei Wuxian nodded "uh-h" and was running from store to store laughing. Jiang Cheng held Wei Wuxian by his wrist stopping him in place. Wei Wuxian looks at his brother with pouting lips for not letting him go to get tanghulu.

"Niáng is home. Don't get punished by doing something stupid."

"Aw. My dear didi is worrried about me"

"No I'm not"

Jiang Cheng said as he let go of Wei Wuxian's hand and pushed him to the tanghulu shop. He rolled his eyes but his lips curved ever so lightly in a small smile. Both of them reached the gates of Lotus Pier to see Jiang Yanli waiting for them. Wei Wuxian ran to his Shijie and hugged her screaming in delight, Jiang Cheng just shook his head.

"Shijie I missed you so much. Did you miss your A-Xian?"

"I missed my XianXian so much."

"Wei Wuxian, you just left last week. What a show off. "

Jiang Cheng said peeling away Wei WuXian from Jiang Yanli before both of them could fall down. Wei WuXian pouted his lips and said.

"Hey ChengCheng~ I am just showing off how much I missed my Shijie. "

"What the hell are you calling me Wei Wuxian? "

Jiang Cheng yelled and hit Wei WuXian right in the stomach. Wei WuXian winced and was going to punch him back when Jiang Yanli pulled them apart.

"Alright both of you. Are you ready for your surprise? "

"Jie. You know what the surprise is? "

Jiang Yanli just giggled and nodded her head. It was clear to both boys that Jiang Yanli would not tell them so the three of them started walking again. They entered the Shijian Hall, Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan were already sitting there. There was a low table in front of them covered in purple cloth.

The siblings bowed to the elders and showed their respect. Jiang Fengmian had his usual smile while Yu Furen had a very annoyed expression especially directed at Wei Wuxian. Wei WuXian gulped and said.

"Jiang shushu, Yu Furen. I made you wait. I was on a night hunt when the letter arrived home. I came as soon as I can. "

"No need to apologize.
Now A-cheng, A-Xian come here, take a look. "

Both boys walked forward as Jiang Fengmian removed the cloth revealing two beautiful swords. Wei Wuxian waited till Jiang Cheng picked up his sword, the sword which screams 'Yunmeng Jiang'. The scabbard was purple with many intricate designs all through the sword. A purple lotus tassel tied at its hilt.