Chapter Twelve

Alexis's POV;

When school was over the auditorium was packed with students and some guys that I didn't know were in the class.

I guess everyone wants to graduate.

"Attention! Attention! Students, the audition will start in a minute. The roles available are as follows:

Female lead role.

Male lead role.

A knight.

A dragon.

A farm girl.

"The rest are background characters. After the auditions we will get back to you all tomorrow". Mr Derek said." He yelled so we could all hear.

Kyle was the first to go on he auditioned for the main lead; obviously. He held onto a paper which contained one of the scenes and said the lines.

I clapped along with others as he finished and took a bow.

Christina followed behind him and tried out the female lead, her blonde hair was in a bob and she said her lines.

One thing is certain, she doesn't know how to act.

Maybe, just maybe, if it was the role of a bully, she could have embodied the character.

Jazz too auditioned for the female lead while I was auditioned for the role of a farm girl.

Andy tried out the knight role even after complaining about his stage fright.

After auditions we made our way to the parking lot when Christina came with her two minions behind her.

"Who do you think you are auditioning for the play you, you..."

"Nerd?" Charlotte suggested:

"Yeah nerd!" Christina completed.

"Leave us alone, your acting was shit so take your frustration out on someone else. The results will show tomorrow and we'll see." Andy retorted.

"Did you really just talk to Christina like that, Mr suspenders?" Caitlin gasped.

"Next time, before you talk to her, fix your outfit. You look like a two year old." Charlotte added.

"Let's go girls." Christina pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ears.

"She couldn't even complete a sentence by herself, she's so dumb."Jazz said aloud causing me to let out a chuckle.

"And her minions aren't any different." She added.

After dropping me at the cafe I saw mom almost instantly, she was making a very nice latte with a flower pattern design at the top.

"Nice art mom." I complimented and she smiled.

"Thank you sweetie." She raised her face up and I noticed it was pale.

"Whoa, mom are you okay? You're sweating even though it's really cold in here." I asked.

"Yes sweetie it's just been a really busy day at the cafe." She breathed.

"Now I'm here go home cause you look really tired and I'll take it from here."

"Okay." She said and took off her apron and left.

My time in the cafe was short but still helpful.

I am really worried about my mother she's usually cheerful and usually has a lot of energy but recently it's just dizzy spells and painkillers, I can't help but worry.

I closed up with Tatiana and George before making my way home. Sophie was in the living room while I made dinner and joined Sophie in the living room.

"Where's mom?"

"In her room."

"Do you notice how weak mom has become these days?"

"Yeah but it's nothing to worry about. I think it's just the stress of the work she does." Sophie reassured me.

"You're probably right."

__

Rriinngg riinngg

I searched round with my hand until it lands on the alarm clock.

The way this sounds comes on every morning is annoying! Maybe I should started setting alarms with my phone instead.

After getting ready and having breakfast, I ran back to the toilet as nature called.

I heard my phone ring and I immediately knew it was Jazz so I just stopped halfway and flushed.

be outside in 5

Good thing I don't dress up much so I wore a skirt that had stripes on them and a multicolored Long sleeved top.

Who doesn't just love multicolors?

I went into my mother's room but she was sleeping which is weird because she's usually awake by this time everyday.

As I rushed downstairs, I heard Jasmine's car honk and increased my speed.

"Bye."

"By-"

Sophie didn't even finish before I dashed out of the door and into Jasmine's car.

"How are you?" She asked.

She must have noticed that I was jumpy mostly because my tummy still hurt and I ran downstairs.

"I am great." I lied with a straight face which is usually hard for me because I always laugh when I lie.

When we got to school the hall was packed up with students they must have posted the list.

Grrr

I was so nervous about the list that my tummy growled.

Shit.