Chapter Fourteen

Jasmin's POV;

I follow Kyle as he leaves the auditorium in hopes of talking to him but stop dead on my track when I spotted him to Alexis.

They talked for awhile and I wondered what about and after he left I noticed a huge smile plastered on Lexi's face.

I guessed she noticed the sour look on my face and asked "What's wrong with you?" with a smile still on her face.

I couldn't hide my fury rather jealousy. "Why was he talking to you?"

She must have been surprised by my question because she just stood there speechless.

"Why do you look so mad?" She asked with a faded smile.

"You didn't answer my question." I rolled my eyes, starting to get really mad.

"Neither did you but anyway he wants to meet up after school to talk about our roles." She replied while blushing a bit.

The way she was excited showed Kyle was the mystery guy she liked but I didn't want to jump into any conclusion.

"Wait. Is he the guy you like?" My eyes searched hers for answers but didn't get any.

"Yeah. Is it that obvious?" She gasped.

My jaw literally dropped.

Omg, she likes him. I like him.

"Hey...earth to Jasmin!" She waved her hand across my face not realizing that I had spaced out.

"I gotta go." I held onto the strap of my bag and jogged out of the hallway and straight to my car.

Alexis's POV;

I watched as Jazz scurried out of the hallway and left.

What's wrong with her? Does she find it odd that I have a crush on Kyle?

I took out my phone to text Andy since Jazz had already left.

Wya?

Getting some study materials from the library, what's good?

Oh, I want to go home but Jazz already left.

Say less, let's meet up outside.

Thanks :)

Andy came out of the hall and i almost instantly recognized him because his hair gives him away and he walked to me and we started walking, then he asked"why didn't you go home with jazz?" And i really don't know what to reply because i didn't really know what happened there.

"Well,we really didn't have a conversation" i lied flat. I don't like telling people about my relationship with my friends because i feel it something personal no matter how close we were.

"Well that's a first,you guys never fight and i thought the bond was unbreakable" he said with seriousness.

"So did i but then hey no stress i have got my books and you"

And Kyle

When i got to the cafe i remembered that i was supposed to text an address to kyle and quickly did that and started working.

An hour passed, and u thought maybe he had gotten lost,so i texted

Hey,do you need help getting here? I saw that it had delivered,but no text back,i waited and an hour passed

Then i when i was going to the restroom,i saw my phone light up and i ran to the phone to see if it was Kyle.

It wasn't,it was Andy,he sent a goodnight sticker and a sigh escaped from my lips

Two hours passed and then three hours eventually passed but he didn't show up.

I began to think about how stupid i was and thought about my status.

I'M A NERD and no popular guy would want hang out with me.

When my shift was over i decided to read more and time kept on passing and when George's shift eventually ended he left and also Tati's shift also ended and she was ready to close up,so,i left with her.

When i got home i ate and went straight up to my room

But then I didn't lose sight of phone,it was always close to me, in hopes of seeing a message from Kyle but there was still no message.

I then read a novel until i felt sleepy and i always hoped that jazz would have finally calm down and have a reasonable reason for taking off like that. And slept off