Chapter Twenty-Seven

Alexis POV

"Well don't you guys look great this night." Andy commented from the backseat

"You don't look too bad yourself Andy." Jazz replied to his comment.

"You look great Andy." I added.

As we drove, I started hearing beats, that's when I knew that we were close to the venue plus I could already see cars parked.

Like damn we were only thirty minutes late and this?!

We parked at the next house and walked to Dylan's house. The music blasting through the speakers were so loud that it could even be heard at the next house.

Why isn't this getting reported?

"Alexis." I heard a voice call.

I turned to the direction of the voice and saw a familiar dark haired devil.

"Hey Dylan." I replied.

"You look great with the jacket." He complimented.

"Thank you."

"I'd like to see how you'd look without it." He flirted. "Drink?" He asked.

"No, I'm good."

"Let's dance, shall we?" He dropped his cup and pulled me into the dancefloor with him but I felt kind of watched so I wasn't able to do much.

"Free yourself Alex." He chuckled.

"Let's dance a little later, yeah?"

"No problem."

Dylan was so understanding.

"I saw you and Dylan over there you know." Jazz teased.

"He's no longer with Caitlin you know, so you've got a chance." She continued.

Do I really? Dylan wasn't bad looking honestly.

"No, Alexis don't let Jasmine fill your head with ideas." Andy shook off Jasmine's suggestion.

"Well that was harsh." Jazz spoke up.

"Whatever." He muttered and walked into the group of people.

"See you too, I'm off." Jazz smiled but I held her back.

"You're leaving me alone?!" I whisper yelled but she removed my hand from hers.

"I'm sorry but I heard the guys had arrived, I'm gonna look for Ash. I love you."

Wow. So now I'm alone, let's see if I'll be able to search for Dylan.

"Sorry." I stuttered but my eyes came in contact with a familiar blue pair, I walked past him and he held my wrist.

"Let's talk."

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Just let me explain." He followed me.

"Explain what Kyle? How you humiliated me? So you can spew more lies?" I shot him a nasty glare.

"Just..."

"Enough Kyle," I yelled at him. "Let me go! This is a party and you're not being cool right now." I poked on the chest using my index finger and his grip loosened before I walked away.

"Why does he have to ruin everything" I murmured to myself.

"Want a drink?" Dylan walked up from behind me.

"I could really use one right now."

"Beer or tequila shots?"

"I want something strong so tequila shots will do."