Chapter Thirty-Four

Alexis POV

After kyle dropped me home, a grin was plastered on my face.

He really makes me happy.

When I told him about the party, he decided to go with me because he didn't trust her.

I got dressed in a black one handed cropped top and blue jeans and waited for Kyle to get here.

At exactly seven thirty; I heard a car honk and skipped outside. Kyle greeted me with a kiss and helped me put my seatbelt on.

"Let's go get our party on!" He encouraged as he drove.

The car ride was quiet and the only background sound you could hear was from the speakers which played Sad Girls Luv Money.

Not exactly my favorite but it set the mood just right.

We got to Christina's house ten minutes later and I came down in front while Kyle tried to find a parking space.

The party was already in full swing; extremely loud music, casual people making out, a lot of things people dancing, a few people playing games while the other lounged around but they were all with drinks.

I tried to navigate my way to a corner so I could find Jasmine and Andy but they found me instead.

"Alexis! What took you so long?" Andy asked but shook it off when he saw kyle behind me talking to a few people.

"Hey babygirl, there you are." Kyle emerged from behind me.

"Don't answer that." Andy rolled his eyes when he saw Kyle come up to me.

"Want a drink?" Kyle leaned in and yelled in my ear.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Be right back."

A couple of minutes later Ash and Brian arrived and immediately found Andy, Jasmine and I.

"You got invites too?" Brian questioned and I nodded.

"Something's off about this party, I'm a hundred and twenty percent sure that there's a reason she invited us all here." Ashton said keeping his eyes on Christina the whole time.

Everybody knows she has something off her sleeve.

Christina made eye contact with me and came over with her two musketeers, "Omg, so glad you could make it." She flashed a smile at me. "Want a drink?" She asked.

"No, thank you," I faked a smile before turning my attention away.

Where's Kyle? He's been gone for a while now.

I met Ashton, "Hey, I'm looking for Kyle, did you happen to see him anywhere?" I asked.

He shook his head, "I'm searching for Jazz."

"I'll keep an eye out."

We went outside and I ran into Christina again but this time she had a smug look on her face.

"What now, Christina? I'm looking for my boyfriend can't you tell? Stop harassing me by following me around."

She smiled at me," I know where Kyle is and with whom he's with." She gave a suggestive wink.

"What do you mean by that?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're looking for your girlfriend too huh?" She asked and he nodded.

She pointed her manicured finger to the back, "Go to the back. The swimming pool."

"Could Jazz and Kyle be playing a drinking game out in the back?" Ashton joked and I chuckled.