Chapter Thirty-Three

Alexis POV

As he held my hands into the halls,i could feel my heart race and my hands tremble.

"Relax." Kyle whispered into my ears which was meant to make calm down but I could even feel sweat beads form on my forehead.

When we entered the halls, It felt as though time had stopped and the spotlight was put on us.

Everyone stopped to stare, it felt like a scene straight out from a Netflix series.

"She's obviously sleeping with him, he'll get tired of her soon." A blonde girl said loud enough for me to hear and I squeezed his hand but he only gave me a reassuring nod.

When we passed Christina and her associates of witches, they all glared at me but it made me feel powerful.

At that moment, I had stopped trembling. I didn't feel as scared anymore.

Just as I had start to feel powerful, my eyes met Andy's who was leaning on his locker but he broke the contact almost immediately.

"Kyle," I murmured loud enough for him to hear and he turned his attention to me. "I need to talk to Andy for a second. Let's meet at lunch?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure. See you later." He gave me a quick kiss on my lips before leaving.

As I strolled over to him, he noticed I was heading his way and he just slammed his locker shut and hurried away.

Is he trying to avoid me?

Sighing in defeat, I sashayed to my locker and found Jasmine waiting for me.

"Jasmine."

"Alexis." She replied with a smirk. "I want the full details, when and how?" She leaned in on my locker.

"Well, long story short, I realized that I still liked him and when he told me that he felt the same way and asked me to be his girlfriend for real this time, I didn't object." I explained as I took some books out of my locker.

Jasmine gave me a dirty look," I asked for the details not the summary or whatever the fuck you just told me." She glared. "How did he ask you to be his girlfriend? Did you two kiss? Or did you both do it?" She raised a brow at me and I stopped walking.

"Excuse me?"

"Did you two do it?" She asked again.

"Do what? What are you trying to ask? If I had sex with him? No Jasmine, no! " I stormed off.

I get that it's normal for her to assume that but Kyle knows I'm not ready to do that yet and he doesn't mind. Right?

"Hold on feisty pants." Kyle appeared in front of me and held my shoulders.

"Who pissed you off? Tell me and I'll rip their head open." He asked.

"It's Jasmine." I replied as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Jasmine? What did she say? Tell me." His body language got weird.

"Now you calm down babe, she was just teasing." I held his arm and felt his muscles relax.

"I have to go. I only stopped you because you were huffing and puffing like you were ready to explode."

That was weird. Why did he get weird when I mentioned Jasmine?

History class was so boring, Mr Tim kept telling unnecessary stories about his childhood like we asked him to.

After class was over, I headed straight for my locker to keep my history textbook but Christina and her entourage cornered me there.