Chapter Twenty-Three

Alexis's POV;

I stood shocked at the confession Kyle just made that I just stared in disbelief.

He really likes me?

Or is he just playing with my head?

I probably didn't hear him well.

"You what?" I asked.

"I like you Alexis." He repeated.

Is this a dream?

I should probably run, maybe if I do then I'll wake up.

I didn't know when my body started moving then jogged.

"Alexis! Come back!" Kyle called after me but I shook my head.

I ran home, took off my clothes and ran to take a cold shower.

"Ah!" I yelled as the cold water touched my back.

I just confirmed it, this wasn't a dream. It's really happening! Someone likes me!

As soon as I came out, I wore my PJs and covered myself up with the pink blanket and laid on my bed to stare at the ceiling.

I'll tell Jasmine tomorrow.

I was distracted from my thoughts that I didn't hear a knock on my door.

"Hey hun, how'd it go?" Sophie asked as she walked in.

"Good. A little too good I'd say." I replied, sitting up on my bed.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"He told me he liked me."

"Oh no...is this that Andy guy again, don't tell me I worked magic on you just so you could go out with that geek." She spat.

"Wait no...Andy isn't a geek, he's super sweet and second no it wasn't Andy, it was Kyle."

"Oh thank God, so tell me who this Kyle is."

"Well...he's a star player at school and he's really cute, has blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, started talking few weeks ago and he was my co-star in the play."

"Okay and he just said he liked you?" Sophie questioned.

"Yeah..."

"Don't believe him, it was just a first date and he's in love? No way girl."

"You don't even know him and how dare you say that to me?"

"It's true, think about it you guys just started hanging out and he already likes you? Oh please. He's playing."

"You know what? Leave my room, go away, I want to be alone." I hissed.

"Calm down, I'm just looking out for you." She murmured on her way out. "I love you!" She yelled from the closed door.

Kyle likes me and that's all I know and tomorrow, I'm gonna tell him how I feel.

I woke up and i put on lipstick by myself for the first time ever and i left my black brown hair fall down shoulders and wore denim jeans and a top that I stole from Sophie and i looked great and i felt more confident and now i became beautiful and i had cereals and jazz came to pick me up

"Wow girl,you look good,i see Sophie did what I couldn't do in years" Jasmine said with a beautiful smile

"Thanks,i just wanted to look different"

"Your hair is glowing and j can't wait to see the look on Andy's face when he sees you"

"He's going to be happy i Guess" i said