Chapter Thirty-Two

Alexis POV

He was with another girl.

He really brought another girl there thinking I wouldn't be there.

Jerk.

I can't believe I fell for that. I should have known it was a lie but I still went there.

Why?

I need to think and there's no better place to think than the beach because of the waves and white sand feel underneath my feet it's so peaceful. I felt relaxed just thinking about it.

When I reached the beach, I sat on the ground and I laid on the sand.

For a second, the sound of the waves made me feel at peace and it's the beginning of spring so it wasn't too hot.

I sat up and watched the waves but memories of the kiss kept invading my head causing me to run my hand through my hair.

"Alexis?" I heard a rather familiar voice call.

I raised my head up and saw Kyle staring right at me and at that moment I couldn't stop staring at him.

"K-Kyle?" I stuttered.

Who am I kidding, I still like this him.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked and immediately sat next to me.

"You didn't even let me answer. Are you following me now?" My voice, louder than I expected.

"No, this was pure coincidence." He calmly explained while I watched the breeze make his hair messy.

"Alexis, I really do apologize for hurting you, it wasn't my intention to. I guess I just wanted to feel like an Adonis and just do the bet, I didn't think it would hurt you this much-"

"Kyle..." I interrupted but he shook his head indicating that I shouldn't interrupt him.

"I know you have every right to be mad at me but know that I am really sorry and I would like it if you became my girlfriend for real this time." He gave a half smile.

"I literally just saw you with another girl and you're asking me to be your girlfriend? You actually have no shame."

"Penelope isn't like that. I literally just met her today and my dad insisted that I take wherever I wanted to go."

I bit my lower lip as I tried to analyze what he said. I'm not sure if it's because of the beach but my heart felt calm and I couldn't even stay mad at him.

"Do you promise no more secrets?"

"None." He replied.

I leaned in and when our lips touched, I felt my whole body come to life. Why does kissing him make me feel so good?

Andy, shit,

I pulled away and he looked at me.

"I'm technically still dating Andy so I can't do this now but I'll break up with him." I got up and dusted sand from my jeans. "I'll call you later." I told him before leaving the beach.

All I could think about was breaking up with Andy but I stopped to think.

Wait. How do I break up with him? This is why Sophie warned me in the first place.

I went over to his house and texted him to come outside. It took less than five minutes and he came out in his PJs and kissed my cheek.

"I'm really sorry about earlier, it was wrong of me to talk to you like that."

"Andy..." I took a deep breath. "You asked me out in the cutest way and while I was still hurting but..." Something flickered In his eyes like he knew what was coming. "It's not working, incant give you all of me because I still have feelings for Kyle. Which is why I'm breaking up with you." I breathe a sigh of relief as I finished.

"It's alright, I was expecting this, I was a jerk to you and I respect your decision but know I will always love you." He replied with no emotion on his face. "Get home safe, goodnight." He waved and went back inside.

"Goodnight." I waved back and made my way home.

I couldn't wait to text him.

After taking a shower, I took out my phone; Hey Kyle, I just broke up with him x

He replied almost immediately; so you're all mine now babygirl?

I typed; all yours :)

When I woke up the next day, it was with a grin on my face. I got ready early, ready to take on the world.

When I got a text, I immediately grabbed my phone;

      Good morning babygirl, we're going to school together today, be ready in 15 minutes.

I squealed in pure joy and went down to have breakfast then sat on the couch to wait for Kyle. Sophie came downstairs yawning but surprised to see me all giggly and dressed in the morning,"There's still some time before Jazz gets here so why the rush?" Sophie asked.

"I'm not waiting for Jazz, Soph" I replied.

"Who are you waiting for then?" She raised her brows and as if on cue, there was a knock on the door.

I hurriedly went to get it and Kyle walked in casual jeans and a black polo.

Sophie glanced at him then at me and I let her draw her own conclusions.

"Good morning." I greeted as I kissed his cheek and led him closer to Sophie.

"Kyle, this is Sophie, my older sister." I turned to Kyle. "Sophie, this is Kyle, my boyfriend." I introduced.

"I've seen you before, you were at our play weren't you?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

"Okay now you've met shall we leave now?" I asked as Sophie stood and tried to hold a staring contest with him.

"It's a pleasure, Kyle." She stretched out her hand and he took it.

"The pleasure is mine." He smiled.

"You guys can leave. Have fun." She smiled.

"Come on," I pulled him arm. "Bye Sophie!" I smiled.

"Bye Sophie." Kyle waved.

"Bye." She waved back.