Chapter Twenty-Eight

Alexis POV

"I did what?" I screamed.

"You kissed him."

"But why would I do that?"

"I don't know"

I kissed Andy! I hope it doesn't make anything awkward between the two of us.

"Was he upset?"

"Nope, girl I told you Andy liked you a couple of times, why didn't you just believe me? As a matter of fact I can bet he's happy."

"What? No, there's no way."

"Call him." She ordered.

"I will." I challenged and brought out his contact but I hesitated.

Why?

"Why aren't you calling?" Jazz raised a brow.

"Nothing I just don't want to bother him." I replied.

"We should go and take our baths, you use the one in the room and I'll use the other, okay?"

"Okay." I got up from the chair.

"Alexis?" A soft delicate voice called.

"Good morning Mrs Wellington." I greeted Jasmine's mom.

"How are you dear?" She smiled and hugged me.

"I'm fine, I had no idea you were home, Jasmine didn't tell me." I turned to Jasmine who is shot a glare at.

"Its fine, Jazz, how have you been? I didn't heart you come in." She pulled Jasmine in for a hug.

"We were out late, just didn't want to bother you."

"I'm going to the office, so you girls knock yourselves out."  She kissed Jazz before she exited the house.

**

While we were in the garden, we heard the doorbell ring.

"Who might that be?" I asked with a groan.

"Go and see," Jasmine commanded.

"This isn't my house." I argued.

"It is mine and I'm telling you to check who's at the door." She ordered with a smirk and laid back on the hammock.

"Some host you are!"

If it isn't pizza or anything food, I'm closing the door on them.

I opened the door and saw Andy standing right outside.

Oh no.

"Alexis!" He gasped and something told me Jasmine had something to do with it.

"Hey Andy, come on in" I urged, his eyes never leaving mine for a second and it made me feel awkward. "So Jasmine and I have been at the garden the whole day." I directed him to the garden in silence.

"Andy,"

"Jasmine,"

This is going to be awkward but it can't get worse than this.

"So Andy, Alexis and I have been discussing the kiss that happened between the two of you last night." Jasmine exposed and I shot her a death glare.

What do you know, it did get awkwarder.

"Jazz..." I sighed.

"I'm trying to help here, the awkwardness levels are off the charts." She sipped her drink.

"So Alexis..." Andy turned his attention to me:

Oh no. My heart's beating so fast, what's he gonna say?