Chapter Fourty

Kyle's POV

We stood at the sidewalk for over five minutes just staring at each other. It was then I realized that I only focused on searching for her and not what I'd say to her when I find her.

This feels so distant. Whenever we sat together in silence it was the comfortable kind and not this kind. This silence felt loud.

"This is awkward." She said as she kicked a stone with her foot.

"Tell me about it!" I sighed loudly. "We were never like this." I shook my head.

I examined her whole look. The night breeze made her hair bounce and the dress she wore compliment her figure.

"So what are you doing here?" She chuckled.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

Is she really asking me right now? Isn't it obvious?

"I'm here on tour, isn't it obvious?" I sarcastically replied and rolled my eyes at her.

"I hear the bakeries here are nice." She joked.

She didn't seem like someone that just recently lost a parent. How is she so strong?

"So where are you staying?"

"Over there," I pointed to the small motel down the street.

"Show me."

We both walked down to the hotel in silence and I show her the unimpressive room.

"This is it." I welcomed her as I opened the door.

She came inside and toured the room before she settled on the sofa and gazed at me.

I couldn't help myself and decided to join her on the sofa.

"I'm sorry about your-." I started but couldn't complete because her expression turned sour.

"It's alright. I should have been there more for her during her last hours. But I was c-" She paused and looked at me before continuing, "Never mind that."

"I am really sorry I bought it up. I know there's nothing I could say to make you feel better."

"There isn't, but there's something I've always wanted to do with you."

"Which is?"

She has gotten much more bolder.

I froze at first because I was surprised by her actions but the feeling of having her soft lips on my own gave me a feeling of longing and I kissed her back.

The kisses started off slow because I didn't want to force her into anything.

She moved closer to me, got on my lap and tightened her grip on the back of my neck.

I could already feel my member getting rock hard and lust had overcome me. Not taking my mouth off hers for a second, I used my hands support Alexis back, got up the sofa and slowly brought her to the bed.

While our hot intense make out session continued, we both heard a soft sound echoing in the room causing us to break apart to find the source of the noise.

"There." She pointed up the corner of the wall and it was a small sound system, listening better, I realized it was Bruno Mars' instrumentals from his song, Versace on the floor.

I turned my attention back to Alexis who just laid on the bed with her eyes fixed on me, hinting that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"How far are you willing to take this babygirl?" I asked to be sure I wasn't forcing her to do anything.