Chapter 3: The new beginning

Inside the Jay28 building, Hazel,just stood there wondering what type of place it was.. young people most probably employees and almost all except a few were most probably recently recruited. She could feel that, and moreover she felt a bit overdressed. But what did she know? Nothing but the fact that this was an interview. She asked around and was sent to the 2nd floor and was asked to take a right to the 8th room. That's when she saw the name plate. "'Louis Tomlinson'. President/Director", normal people would be psyched or be shivering, but Hazel...she felt nauseous. Her gut was in her mouth. 'OMFG...I'M STARING AT LT'S NAME PLATE!!!', screamed her brain. She was confusingly mad at her dad for doing this. Gathering all her courage she knocked the door. 'Come on in', said that soothing voice Hazel always loved.
.
.
He just sat there all simple, 'he owns half the world for god's sake', Hazel's mind voice was pretty prominent in her face and Louis just couldn't hide his smile when he noticed it.
'Hi I'm Hazel'
.
'Hazel....you're Jackson's daughter right?... Yeah yeah I know your father. Sit down..sit down.' Louis had this beautiful bright smile in his face. Hazel,gave him her file, he didn't need to see that. He immediately felt that she's the right person to do it.
'So Hazel....as in?' He dragged. 'Oh Hazel as in the nut and the colour green, and nature', she was nervous, she was almost half unconscious.
'That's ....that's a beautiful name and a beautiful colour', he had beautiful memories with the colour green. Everything flashed before his eyes. "Focus", he said to himself.
'Umm...sir!' Hazel began. 'Woah woah no sir crap with me. Call me Lou' Hazel was now at ease, ok this is exactly the Louis she knew...she can handle him.
'Now listen Hazel, you will be handling the people analytics team.'
.
'Umm people analytics? I saw a lot of HR people down there.'
.
'Not the people who work for me, the people who I work for.'
.
'I don't get it'
.
'You will be analysing social media and get me information about my fans and what they really want, and how they want it. You'll be working very closely with me, and analysing all the reactions to every single interaction of mine. Understood?'
.
Oh to be working so closely with Lou...it was like she was in a dream, everything was hazy for her, to know every step of his process and decision and to help him with it was huge responsibility. 'Yep, you got it. So when do I start?' She was all enthusiastic and energised now.
.
'You start now, you room is on the right. Stash away your stuff and come back.' He had this different energy in him now, he didn't feel like he had to hide himself with her, he completely trusted her to give her this position...a very crucial role in his career.