Chapter 51: I'll Miss You More

'Nervous Harry?', Thalia wasn't that good in starting conversations.
.
'No....why would I be?' Harry was puzzled.
.
'Just...because I am..'
.
'Why are you nervous? Scared of the crowd?'
.
Pfft.....no...it's just you know....a big union is happening.....ten years of relationship'
.
'Thalia.....please.....stop......'
.
'Okay...okaay......'
.
'I'm gonna miss all these craziness of yours'
.
'Really?.........since were talking about missing each other.......I have something to say'
.
'Go ahead', Harry was buttoning up his white lace shirt. His suit was gender fluid, a three piece navy blue tux, the coat had black rose print and shining black shawl lapel with single button. His satin waistcoat was U neck and four buttoned...the back of it extended as a sweep trail. His right side hair done in a braided crown, left let loose and flowing. He had blue and black nail polish on, on every other nail, with silver nail art. He was the most beautiful person on earth that day, no pageant would ever date to judge his beauty that day.
.
'Harry.......I you're the most important person in my life. The position I'm in today, all the happiness, laughter and smiles I owe it to you. I love you Harry'
.
'I love you too Thalia.......'
.
'You're getting married, settling down............wow'
.
'Okay..Thalia listen......just because I'm getting married does not mean things are going to change....this...the friendship the hanging out..will always be there'
.
' I don't know I think I stressed myself too much I'm feeling a little dizzy', Thalia fell, she was conscious but she was weak. Harry took out her phone and tried calling Hazel, she didn't pick up, so he left a text that would make her respond as quickly as she could.
.
.
.
'What's wrong Thalia.........', Hazel opened the door, for her shock, the situation was other way around.
.
'Harry...is everything alright? What happened?'
.
'She's too weak....she stressed herself too much'
.
'I admit my friend needs my help, but damn you look hot'
.
'Thanks', he blushed with Hazel's comment, 'so is Lou ready?'
.
'Yeah all set, I was about to go down and check with Liam when I got the text...by the way..how did you know about code orange?'
.
'Ooh Thalia tells me everything'
.
Days before the wedding, the girls randomly decided on code orange in case there was any emergency to be handled, Hazel never expected that it would be needed for Thalia.
.
'I'll take her to my room, you get ready Harry, I'll text you when she's good'
.
She took Thalia to their room (they shared it), and gave her some juice to drink and did some breathing exercises with her, after minutes of attempts to breathe properly Thalia felt better. She herself didn't know why she got all panicked.
.
After Hazel made sure she's completely fine, she checked with Liam and it was time. Just a few more steps to go.
.
Hazel went and took Lottie with her to Louis' room and Thalia took Gemma to Harry's. Then they both went to their room to check the hair and makeup and to get the rings.