Chapter 19: Couple of Larries

'So you're the one Harry saw Louis with at the coffeehouse?'
.
'Well yeah I think so, why?'
.
'It made his day and days following miserable'.
.
'Well, Harry leaving like that made Louis' days miserable too'
.
'Well he started it'
.
'Lou started it? Are you kidding me? It all started when Harry made that decision.'
.
'Harry made that decision, because he thought Louis was okay with it, spoiler alert he was not'
.
'Louis supported Harry because he loved him.'
.
'Well guess what, while Louis was hanging out and having fun, Harry was crying listening to his damn lyrics.'
.
'You think Louis was having fun?'.........Hazel froze midway, she just realised something, she just learnt something. Harry was the same old kid, that loved Louis head over heels and is still in love with him.
'Wait a minute, so you're saying that Harry is still in love with Louis?'
.
'Umm yeah......... Why?'
.
'Well this side it's the same situation, that coffeehouse thing was clearly a misunderstanding, Louis had taken me out coz it was my first day and wanted make me feel at ease, while we prepped for my job.'
.
'What does it have to do with Harry still being in love with Louis?'
.
'The fact that, Louis is still in love with Harry too?!'
.
'So what's holding them back?'
.
'Guess it's our duty to figure it out.' Hazel could now just walk up to Louis and tell him this, but won't it make it too awkward all of a sudden? What if it broke him more, she couldn't afford that, not while a documentary was on the making.
.
'Hazel we've to do something about it, they love each other and one knows the other loves him, we just have to strengthen the bridge.'
.
'Yes, you're right it's in our hands now. We've got to make this work.'
.
.
.
It was still not over yet, there's a lot going on right now. They both couldn't afford to make Harry and Louis miserable and distract them. They decided to plan it stealthily, they had only one chance and it had to be perfect.