Chapter 52: It's Our Day

It was mentioned previously that Hazel and Thalia wore identical designed dresses.
.
The main piece was a white, left sided one shoulder, above knee length, tight dress with a thin baby pink waistband. With a back sweep trail starting from the waistband. On the left shoulder they wore a fabric flower brooch, attached to three silver tiny beaded chains that was stitched to the waistband. The sleeves were in two different shades of lace material.
.
Thalia's left sleeve was azure blue and neck, shoulder, right arm sleeve and the trail was electric green.
.
Hazel's left sleeve was electric green and neck, shoulder, right arm sleeve and the trail was azure blue.
.
Both wore fabric brooch matched their waistband's baby pink colour.
.
They had their hair weave braided into gentle updo....strands of hair falling randomly here and there done in loose curls.
.
They both wore identical very long white feather earring (it was very rare to find..but the search was worth it), since the earring and lace work on the neck they didn't have to wear a necklace.
.
They again matched their bracelets a plain and simple silver one on their left hand.
.
.
.
The two girls got to the entrance of the aisle and waited for the music to began. Hazel stood on Thalia's right, both holding a small freesia flower bouquet that suited their relationship with the grooms today.
.
At the other end stood Liam, Niall and Zayn (the exact order) giving a pleasant smile at them. The girls smiled back...but their was an obvious nervousness here. All of them had duties and responsibilities and they had to do them perfectly for Louis and Harry..that's all.
.
On Hazel's right she saw Lottie and Louis, they were ready...so she turned and nodded to Niall, implying that Louis is ready and they heard Gemma's voice as well, Harry won't come in until Louis had gone in so they're ready too, so Thalia gave the same nod. It's time to start the ceremony.
.
A low melodic music started playing....
.
'Hazel you ready?'
.
'Feeling a little nauseated but yes...........shall we?'
.
'Yep'
.
Hand in hand slowly but steadily the girls started walking......the whole crowd's eyes were on them, but they didn't look back at anyone because they were so nervous...so they kept looking straight at the boys. Once they reached the arc Hazel went right and Thalia to the left to stand by the border of the arc by the stage.
.
'You look flushed', Zayn smiled....Hazel really was the mixture of emotions made her colour rise.
.
'Sshhhh.......', Hazel winked back at Zayn.
.
She was so nervous she was fiddling with the ring box.
.
Surprisingly it seemed like Thalia was handling the situation pretty well, smiling gracefully at the crowd, she did it so easily, Hazel's ordered maybe she should've taken more time to do some breathing exercises for herself too.
.
.
The music changed and the crowd arose, the grooms were ready now.
.
As planned Louis was the first, walking slowly and steadily with Lottie by his side. Lottie was wearing a lavender strapless full dress, looked like a Disney princess. Louis was all smiles, he was so happy......
.
Lottie gave a German kiss halfway and joined the rest of the family, Louis walked the rest and took the right side next to Hazel.
.
'Hey did you murder someone? Or are you planning to?'
.
Hazel finally smiled, 'shush or I will'
.
'You're shushing me now?'
.
Louis forgot it was his wedding, and then got shushed by Liam.
.
'This fight isn't over', Louis whispered Hazel.
.
'Who said it was?', Hazel smirked.
.
'Time turn around Louis your groom is here', Niall tapped on his shoulder.
.
Louis turned and saw Harry at the entrance, his life, his love, his future standing there holding his sisters hand. Looking at Harry he became a little jumpy..every now and then hoisting himself with his toes.....this is what he does when he's a little nervous, Hazel noticed it.
.
'Hey it's your day...you got this' Hazel gave an assuring smile.
.
Gemma was wearing a full sleeved long backless sheath dress, hair let loose, Harry walking by her side as gorgeous and elegant as ever. Louis walked down to receive Harry. Gemma kissed them both and left to join Anne.
.
Some might wonder, why Harry chose Gemma not Anne....Anne was for both sides today......Louis would miss Jay a lot more if Anne gave Harry away, so that's why Harry chose Gemma not Anne.
.
'Wow', that was the only word Louis could come up with when he saw Harry up close. He took away his breath...everyone's breath. Everything was now clearer to both Louis and Harry, their happy future, the best life that was waiting for them, a union of two longing hearts who wanted nothing but each other's love and warmth.
.
Now with their families witnessing, Harry and Louis stood before and with their friends to unite as one today.