Chapter 18: Yes we work for Larry

It has been about five months now, everything was going good on both sides, except the fact that Larry missed each other mutually and Hazel and Thalia longed to meet each other.
.
Harry was busy with shooting for the new series, and writing for his new album, which is painfully beautiful as always.
.
Louis was pretty occupied with his new management label, and his second album release, trust me it's spectacular.
.
Thalia, was managing and coming up with new designs for Harry's merch.
.
Hazel as always, following around Louis and Louies, coz that was her job.
.
Thalia already knew up close and personal about Harry, but Hazel was learning, mingling more getting to know Louis much more. All his secret 1D stories, how him and Harry would sneak out at night to go on secret dates. Their nicknames, she even got the chance to talk to Liam on the phone, Liam was even more sweeter that she had ever imagined.
.
.
.
One day Hazel and Thalia decided to make their friendship interesting, they wanted to meet, yes for the first time in five months they were gonna actually see each other in person and know they were real.
.
It was Thalia who popped the question'hey you wanna meet?', that's all it took, barely a second had passed when she got a reply back from Hazel 'omg yes'. They weren't just friends anymore, they were more than friends, best friends, sisters, more like twin sisters from past life.
.
They planned to meet at a mall that was just a few weeks old. They even took a day off, so that they won't be disturbed by anyone. Hazel had to inform Louis not to text her while she's out, unless it was an utter emergency.
.
.
.
.
.
They met at a park, took the tube to the mall. Clicked selfies, had lunch and watched a movie. After all the fun they decided to sit down and talk, not they hadn't talked but just the conversation never ever ends.
.
Hazel just went, 'So where are you working?'
.
'Oh at Erskine records', Thalia just replied simply.
.
'Shut up, for real?'
.
'Yeah it's pretty cool, sooo where do you work?'
.
This was the moment even the world had been waiting for, after Hazel's reply the world would be completely different for them. They held the potential of fulfilling something.
.
'Ok don't scream, I work at Jay28'
.
Both Thalia and Hazel were silent for a while, it won't be a surprise even if they had taken hours just sitting there to comprehend the fact that the world was very very small than they had ever imagined.
.
Being unable to sit silent much longer, Hazel started, 'so I'd been working with Louis for about 5 months now, yeah actually I started the same day I first met you on Twitter, and to make it much more exciting, I even saw Harry at the coffeehouse.'
.
That's when Thalia realised that Hazel was "the girl", the girl that made her friend drink, unknowingly yes of course, but still. Somehow with or without knowing, Hazel had hurt Thalia's best friend.

The story is going to be very different from here onwards, look out for special moments. Please keep voting and commenting so that my story and my writing gets better :)