Chapter 34: Z to the rescue

While Hazel and Louis were busy with touring, and Thalia all lost in her own mind of possibilities, a friend of Hazel, Louis and especially Harry set upon a mission to make things right and help Hazel in reuniting Harry with Louis.
.
.
About five days after the ballroom incident, Zayn made a visit to Harry's, he had seen him in his best and worst......but the Harry he saw five days ago was someone who he had a hard time recognising. Harry received him half drunk, and out of mind.
.
'Oh my god Harry it's ten o'clock in the morning, what is up with you?' Zayn couldn't believe what stood before him.
.
'Oh it's Zayn isn't it, the one that left us, who turned the other direction.'
.
'Harry you know damn well why I left, and look who's talking first.'
.
'Fine fine you win, so why are you here?'
.
'I'm alright, my baby girl is alright thanks for asking by the way, and I can to check on how you were doing.'
.
'Did....did that girl send you?'
.
'What? Who are you talking about? What is with you?' Zayn knew exactly who he was talking about.
.
'So you're telling me, you can all by yourself, with the decision you made.....not because that...that girl with Louis sent you.'
.
'No one sent me Harry, can't a guy visit to check on his friend?'
.
'Alright alright, come on in take a seat. What do you want beer? Wine? Water? Cheesecake?'
.
'No thank you, now just come and sit here. We need to talk.'
.
'Okay then you're good, you came to talk what is it?', Harry spoke in his regular sober tone.
.
'You were acting all this time like you were drunk? Why?'
.
'Just to make sure, that's all. Please Zayn I'm sorry, I had to make sure.'
.
'Make sure of what?'
.
'Do whatever you want Harry I'm sick of your drama.'
'So tell me, how are you? How's Anne and Gemma?'
.
'They're good.......but......I don't think I am.'
.
'Harry...you know that you can always talk to me right? What is it anything I can do?'
.
'I know brother, it's just I'm so confused. I get so angry I don't know what I'm doing.' Zayn could read the confusion in his face, it was so genuine that made Zayn a little confused. 'Okay Zayn stop staring at my face.'
.
'Um...ooh...yeah sorry. About what are you confused? Harry you are one of the most confident people I've ever met. Whatever it is you can get through it.'
.
'I can...I know I can....but when it comes to Lou....it's like I'm going in circles.'
.
'I don't understand what is there about Louis that's confusing you.'
.
'The girl who he always hangs out with......she's the one that's causing me all this trouble.'
.
'Don't be ridiculous Harry she's just his friend, maybe his best friend that's all, nothing more. Trust me I know.'
.
'I was his best friend, and her name is Hazel for god's sake. How can I be calm about this?'
.
'Her name made you question the love Louis has for you? What got into your head man? Whatever it is snap out of it'
.
'You really think so?'
.
'I know so.........Harry look, I've known both of you for a long time and trust me no one can replace you or your love you have for each other ever, and sorry for lying before I do know Hazel well. She's a good person man, all she wants is you two to be together.'
.
'I....I really think of it that way. I just thought he had moved on with her.'
.
'If he had moved on why did he ask for a dance silly?'
.
'Oh my god I've to make things right. I...I must apologise to Hazel.....I've meet her, Zayn....Zayn please help me. I made a terrible terrible mistake.'
.
'Calm down Harry just calm down, okay she's not angry at all, she knows you okay, and they both are a little busy now. Lou just announced his tour dates, so for a while we can't disturb them. Tell you what the first day they come back, you can talk to her okay.'
.
'Thank you Zayn, you saved my life. I don't what I'd have done if you hadn't come over today.'
.
'Don't be over dramatic Harry, you'd have confronted Hazel and she'd have told you the truth that's all, it wouldn't have taken any wrong turns like you fear.'
.
.
Hearing Louis is going on tour, made Harry think.......come up with something no one could've expected. The fact that nothing could ever beat that is a different story that needs not to be bothered.