Chapter 4: He's drunk

(Thalia's POV)
For gods sake Harry pick up the damn phone, it was way past noon.(afternoon?! Maybe) My mind was restless, Harry never does this if he'd be busy he'd inform anyone and everyone, I even checked his schedule. That bastard is worrying me so damn much.
.
.
One last try, finally he picked up, 'what the hell Harry, where are you?', 'I.....umm.......who's this?' He sounded drunk, that so wasn't him!? Is it? It's been a rough couple of years for him. He changed a lot...like a lot a lot.
.
.
'Hey it's Thalia, are you drunk? Do you even remember you had a meeting today?' 'Good god Thalia, look I really need your help' he sounded relived and tensed at the same time. What's up with him? My mind started spiralling through multiple possibilities that would worry him, but I couldn't put a pin on it. 
.
.
'Do you want me to come over?' 'Yes please and come quick I'm desperate' was the answer and he hung up the phone. You might be wondering I might've come to a conclusion but nope not even close, the spiral just became bigger.
.
I handed over the designs to my assistant, and decided to go, my friend and my boss...the best one you could ever ask for needs me and that's where I wanted to be.
.
On my way I picked up a bottle of Gatorade...you know just in case...god knows what he got himself into, you won't believe it...well I kinda predicted it.
.
.
.
When he opened the door, my fury got to me, he looked all drunk, pale and sick, but my heart just wanted to be his little sister and take care of him, Gemma would've felt the same.
I didn't even had to ask him what happen, he just voluntarily started blabbering about it.
.
See the thing was, he was psyched about the meeting and he was in his way, the events took a turn when he decided to make a pit stop to get some coffee. Guess who he ran into?
.
Probably it was a misunderstanding, he's overreacting. As a directioner and a sincere Larrie(which he doesn't know btw) I won't say it's possible. My mind went wondering on who it might be, when Harry went on about how he got drunk, and then started crying. I just froze and didn't know what to say, the person who comforts me who motivates me was crying and I was helpless........