Chapter 55: Hear! Hear!!

'Now it's time for my speech', Hazel stood up with her glass. Once the ceremony ended she became lively again, all her nervousness was gone.
.
.
'Harry...Louis I'm just so happy that you two finally got together and married...for real this time. Since the day I met Louis, a day didn't pass without him talking about you Harry, everyday he'd be waiting at least with one question. So for that I'd like to congratulate Harry for peeing on him and marking him yours.
Lou, you're the perfect friend anyone could ask for, I'll be happy and grateful that you made me a part of your life....not just your employee.
Seeing you two in love, going through terrible things but still holding on to one another is something every single person in this world longs for, and you two got it.
You complete each other in a way you bring out the best in one another.
From today it's going to be even more beautiful and I'm looking forward to see you in love even after grave.
I pray for the best life for the best couple.
To Larry Stylinson'
.
The whole crowd raised their glass and cheered "to Larry Stylinson"
.
.
'Drama queen', Louis smirked.
.
'Shut up Lou'
.
'Yeah Lou stop it love', Harry joined. 'Thanks Hazel that was beautiful.'
.
'Since when do you two get along?'
.
'Since always Lou....Hazel was my secret spy that infiltrated your life'
.
Louis took it seriously, he was genuinely confused.
.
'He is kidding Louis..........where's the sass masta all I see is the scared masta.'
.
'Very funny'
.
'Someone's having bad mood swings', Hazel laughed.
.
'Why didn't you tell me Lou?'
.
'Tell you what Hazz'
.
'That it's the time of the month'
.
'You want a divorce?'
.
'I dare you', Harry winked and kissed him.
.
.
After that...they hit the dance floor, everyone had a good time. But sadly it too had to come to an end.