Chapter 49: US

It was finally time, two hearts that longed for each other were about to unite for life, no one can ever even imagine to stop this. A perfect day for a perfect union. The families were there, the close friends, the siblings.....enjoying their time and the view, getting to know each other, especially Hazel and Thalia's parents, it was written all over their happy and proud faces that they were proud to be in such a place because of their daughters. There's nothing more a parent can ask, but to be successful and happy.

The couple wanted a destination wedding, so the gang went full in on it to Walland, Tennessee, United States

The couple wanted a destination wedding, so the gang went full in on it to Walland, Tennessee, United States. The BlackBerry Farm now bore the guests for the wedding in its heart. Simple white benches were set in a circle with rose bouquet stands separating them from each other. The top of the circle was adorned with a heart shaped arc fully decorated with lilies, and adorable pictures of Harry and Louis hanging in between. A stage for three was set a little behind big heart for the ministers to stand. The opposite was left open as the entrance of the aisle stood an oval arc covered with peacock feathers...........and a long white carpet rolled out form the oval arc to the other end of the circle.

There among the crowd, stood the ordained ministers for today's wedding........... Niall was first in sight, wearing a crisp and perfect three piece gray suit and a white shirt as handsome and perfect as ever talking to beautiful Amelia in a floral white maxi dress. Gigi and Zayn joined their conversation.........Gigi was wearing a black laced short dress and Zayn in an all black suit with a red shirt, and hair bleached........not to get any juicy but they were smoking hot. Liam was talking to Anne and was introducing Maya to her, he was wearing a two piece black suit with a white sort and a black tie, his beautiful mane tied in a half ponytail...and Maya was wearing a gorgeous green full sleeved high neck tight dress.
.
.
.
The whole party...the guests the setting and the venue was all dreamy, in the background, a playlist of all time romantic songs were playing to set a more beautiful mood.
.
.
.
.
.
The grooms or the best women were not to be seen, they were in their rooms, getting ready...having their last minute moments with their best friends. Harry was very strict about him and Louis not seeing each other before the ceremony, he was quite sentimental and was very strict about it as well.