Chapter 38: Mirrors

After spending some quality time at Argentina it was time for them to return home, but the fun wasn't over, Louis Hazel and Zayn had the best time in Louis' private jet.
.
Louis kept teasing Hazel for her idiotic sentiments and her social awkward conversations, and often her flirty self, but Zayn had a story in his mind that would shut Louis up for a while.
.
'You know Zayn, once for an interview they asked if she could also join us, she called in sick and disappeared for two days.'
.
'I was really sick Louis, he's a liar Zayn don't believe him.'
.
'I visited you drama queen, you were all fine.'
.
'It was an internal fever', Hazel couldn't fight back anymore.
.
'Okay that's enough, and you Louis.....talking like you never lied, all you and Harry did to get some alone time was lie. Especially after the Brit awards back in 2013.'
.
'Ooooooh....sound like a juicy story, tell me more Zayn tell....me....more!!.....'
.
'Okay.....so you know the song "Mirrors" by JT?'
.
'Oh yeah I love that song.'
.
'Zayn please stop, don't take me back to that day.' Louis seemed a little upset.
.
'Lou, it was a beautiful memory, and Hazel deserves to know it. So JT performed that song at the show, and these two went nuts over it. Like those crazy fans who do crazy shit.'
.
'Well...well...well....is that the same person who once told me, "I don't listen to JT"' Hazel teased Louis.
.
'And you know what they did after that? They brought the CD, danced for it and recorded it'
.
'It's just a couple thing right? But I do feel like there's something more to it.'
.
'Thank you Hazel, and thank you Zayn for your beautiful narration can we move on now?'
.
'I'm not done yet, so guess what, these two call us and say, they got some flu thing and needs rest. But we didn't wanna leave them alone, after all they were our brothers. So we decided to visit them, and guess what we walked into.'
.
'I.........kinda rooted for that when you began' Hazel laughed.
.
'But did you guess what their music was when they were doing that?'
.
'Oh god.....oh no.......now I can't listen to that song ever with the same mindset I had before. Thank you so much Louis.'
.
'Hey....don't blame me I asked him to stop even before he began. You were the one who wanted to know, it's all on you.'
.
'So Zayn that video.....do you happen to have it?'
.
'Yeah, wait I'll have to get it from my cloud.'
.
'Save the trouble Zayn, I have it.' Louis gave Hazel his phone.
.
'I've seen your gallery, I haven't seen this before, oh my god did you get a secret vault like a teenage girl?'
.
.
'Wait a minute, every once in a while I catch you crying while watching a video, is this the one?'
.
'Yes' Louis replied shyly.