Chapter 47: Am I Dreaming?

Just when Louis went to talk to Hazel.....Harry asked Thalia that he wanted to talk to her as well, they walked past Louis and Hazel and now standing by the porch.
.
'Oh I can't wait for your wedding day Harry............it's gonna be so beautiful.'
.
'Our favourite people got together and planning this wedding..........I'm confident it will be.'
.
'So....who is going to be your best man Harry? I bet it is Zayn....yes I knew it....too bad he's going to grab more attention.'
.
'No.....nooo it's not Zayn...and it's not Niall or Liam either.'
.
'Ooh geez I totally forgot it's Gemma. How could I forget her?'
.
'Not Gemma either.....she's going to walk down the aisle with me......to put correctly she's giving me away.'
.
'So who is it then? Mitch? James? I've to make a proper guest list'
.
'I was wondering if you'd do it............', Harry gave that hypnotic look.
.
When Thalia heard those words, she first thought she was actually dreaming, she even pinched herself to make sure, but she wasn't dreaming....... 'Are you sure I'm the right person Harry.....I.........I'm.....'
.
'Stop it Thalia, you're the perfect person, and no one not even you can deny that.'
.
'Okay then....it's happening....for real.............I'm a little scared....but I can manage it...... I love you Harry......so much...and thank you for having me in your life.......By the way...who did Louis choose?'
.
'One thing at a time Thalia. Take deep breaths........calm yourself down
.
I love you too Thalia....
.
And thank you for tolerating my crazy ass and sticking with me through all my unnecessary drama.
.
For your last question....why don't we go inside and find out who Louis chose...come in.'
.
'Okay...and oh for the record...it's not crazy ass....it's dramatic ass........' Thalia laughed.......
.
'Says Hazel's potato.....'
.
'Hey don't tease me using that....it's between me and her............got it?'
.
'Yes ma'am'