Chapter 6: Why?!

'I just can't believe it, it's him it's really him....my Hazza' (it's mind voice btw) Louis eyes brightened up. He just couldn't believe it, after all this time all the crap they went through and a painful memory. There he stood, as elegant as ever, his man....his life.
That's when Harry turned and caught Louis eye, his fonding stare to be exact, they shared the same mixture of love and pain again.
.
.
It was obvious that they weren't over each other, they'll never be. If the aura and vibrations had a colour or a form, the coffeehouse would've looked so painfully beautiful with all that was passing between them.
.
.
Was...It was....until Harry saw a girl next to Louis staring right at him.
He looked back at Louis again and left the place with haste, he was tensed, nervous and whether he accept it or not very very jealous.
For a while he just sat in his car wondering, 'who's she? She's new...I don't know her...why are they at the coffeehouse? What are they doing?' He knew it might be nothing at all, but feared that it might be something as well.
.
.
'Umm, Lou you good?' Hazel was puzzled with Harry's reaction, Louis was dumbstruck, even he couldn't quite figure what it was all about. 'Yeah yeah I'm good' his voice was doubtful. Well who wouldn't be?
.
'Is it okay if I asked what that was all about?' Hazel asked hesitantly she wasn't sure if she was quite in that zone yet. 'I think we should probably head back, you get back to the office and complete what we started and once you're done, send me the summary. I've your number I'll text you once I'm ok.' Louis was in the opposite state of how he was a few minutes before and it bothered Hazel, and seeing Harry like that, she instantly realised she's not gonna get some good sleep tonight. She longed to make sure Louis was alright at the same time, she didn't want to be too pushy the first day itself. So she dropped it, she got back to the office decided to finish the work before putting her mind on Larry business, finished it off and just waited for Louis' text. 

Let this be a lesson, please don't nag your co-workers or friends all the time. If they say they want time let them have it, some might take their time and come back some won't, but it's not up to you.