Chapter 45: Ready for the big day?

After spending two months completely with their family, in their homes and hometowns, the gang got back together once again.
.
'Vacation was fun, but I missed you guys so damn much', Thalia went around the room hugging everyone.
.
'Ah, so good to be back in the studios............missed you guys...'
.
'Oh cut the drama Louis'...Liam scoffed, 'you hang out with your fiancé and had the time of your life...and we all know you never wanted "that" to end.'
.
'Okay....okay end of discussing who did what and who....let's get to work.....,.and by that I mean.....what is our work?!', Hazel ended with a doubtful zone....they hadn't decided what's next yet.
.
'Album? Song? MV? What shall we doooo.....', Niall elongated his do...until someone stopped him, and eventually Harry did.
.
'Well before we could do anything that would make us busy.......how about we discuss about the big day?'
.
'Umm....what big day?' Thalia was always a little to realise a few stuff.
.
The whole room stared at her........'what are you guys staring at? I've a genuine doubt.....'
.
'Thalia.......my precious potato......do you see something on our best friends' ring fingers?', Hazel couldn't take the silence any longer, and yes she called Thalia her potato.
.
'Ooh thaaaaaaat....oooh the engagement.....omg aaaaaaaaaaaaah you're talking about the wedding.', it took her a whole minute to finish that sentence.
.
They fixed for a date a month from now, since both the grooms had good money and good friends that was manageable for them.
.
The location, and date was settled....but that wasn't the important part, wedding is about uniting two families...and the pressure is huge.
.
.
After five days of first starting to talk about the planning of the wedding...Louis and Harry had three major decisions to make,....who's going to be their best-men (yes two), who was going to marry them.....and who is/are going to give them away.
.
They took these questions to the gang......the gang already had an idea. Actually it was just the boys, the girls had no idea about what the plan from both side was, and it was time they found out.