Chapter 48: Invites

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god.............Hazel you wouldn't believe what just happened.........'
.
'Okay...all I know is that it's something to do with Harry....and I've something to tell you too', Hazel winked.
.
'Okay you go first...'
.
'Why should I go first....you go first........'
.
'Ladies...ladies......you have the same thing to say to each other just with different names.........', Louis intercepted us..he was holding Harry by his hip and Harry had his hand wrapped around Louis' neck.....
Both the girls kind of understood what it was........they looked at each other when Hazel asked...'were you going to say what I was about to say?'
.
'Maybe...........what did you want to say to me?'
.
'Something big....what about you...?'
.
'Something big as well..........'
.
'Stop with the questions girls.....we're not playing games here, you both have lots to do now........Thalia...Hazel is Louis best woman...and Hazel Thalia is going to be mine..got it? Now get to work...' Harry sounded annoyed, maybe the wedding pressure was getting on his nerves but when he finished he was almost laughing, as if he was teasing when he asked them to get to work.
.
Both the girls screamed in unison...........it just kept getting better and better for them.
.
'We can match dresses.......'
.
'And shoes......'
.
'Oooh hairstyles............omg we can wear our dresses in the same colour'
.
'Same colour?! No my love' Hazel smiled.
.
'Why not?' Thalia sounded confused...
.
'I've a better idea...........' Hazel whispered something in Thalia's ear.
.
'You're awesome...that's thousand times better......'
.
.
'Seems like my best woman just beat yours', Louis smirked.
.
'Oh please....', Harry scoffed.
.
'Umm guys....hate to break this couple competition thing you're having...but we both work together....not apart' Thalia told that with pride.....and walked away with Hazel hand in hand...they had lots of stuff to do and prepare for.
.
.
.
.
.
'Louis Harry........',Liam got the attention of the audience....the soon to be married couple as if he was about to give a huge speech....'look guys we, (pointing at himself Niall and Zayn) have been discussing and we have this idea...........'
.
'Who wants to listen to your ideas Liam?', Louis teased.....
.
'I know you love me Louis....now getting to the point....as you guys planned a destination wedding we planned that instead of getting a pastor to marry you guys.......what if we three got ordained and married you?'
.
Louis opened his mouth to say something funny, but Harry stopped him, they both actually loved that idea...the wedding is going to be absolutely intimate and personal...and there's no other perfect people than their brothers to marry them.
.
'I don't think there can be any other better idea Liam...........we want you to marry us'
.
'Okay then...............', Niall out his hands in the air...'it's time to go online and get ordained.'
.
'Before this day...never in my life did I ever think we'd be doing all these stuff you guys............it's freaking awesome.'
.
'Well if those two didn't walk in on our lives it may never have happened', Louis pointed at Hazel and Thalia who were looking at a list and were having a good laugh.
.
That evening
.
.
'Guys we kinda want your guests list please.....everyone who's going to be at your wedding....from first row to last', Hazel and Thalia joined Harry and Louis by the kitchen counter.
.
'All prepared....' Harry gave them a list ........
.
This is what it read.
.
Louis
Whole family

Harry
Whole family
Mitch and Sarah

Common
Niall's family
Liam's family
Zayn's family
James and family
Ben and family
Hazel's family
Thalia's family
.

'Wait you want our families to come?' They both were genuinely shocked and happy.
.
'Of course we do...........we're all a family now' Louis smiled.
.
'Thanks you guys.................', both Hazel and Thalia hugged them.
.

'We want this as small as possible but we can have a party before or after the wedding and invite all the rest of our friends.'
.
'Well how about we do that after honeymoon?', Louis kissed Harry's neck.
.
'Guys.....your room is upstairs...not the kitchen please...at least not when we're all here....', Hazel smirked at them.

.
It was finalised....it was only going to be a small but big wedding with around thirty to fourty guests. It was time they prepared the invitations and RSVP notes to send out.