Chapter 15: Mutuals

(Hazel's POV)
I just waited for him to finish listening to the songs, his Harry's songs. The moment I learnt about their rumoured relationship I realised that no two other peaople could be a perfect match for each other, but now they sat apart in two different homes, with weight in their hearts.
.
.
.
I could see his eyes glistening from the kitchen table, he was trying to hold back his tears, but he wasn't succeeding, and any point now he'd completely fail. But that wasn't my intention, he has to know they both had to know that whatever the bitterness they have in between them is nothing but a small dust that a good talk and a hug can't solve. I was worried about one more thing, I've started the initiative on Louis' part who's gonna manage Harry's?
.
It was a long day but I felt like going and interacting with my Twitter moots.
.
.
.
.
(Thalia's POV)
I wanted to promise him that this will be alright and it will all come to a happy ending sooner than he realised, so I walked up to him and said, Harry I wanna make a promise to you, that you will be with the man you love sooner. That was all it took for Harry's face to light up. Coz deep down he felt it to be true, and I did too, somewhere in this world there going to be a person who's going to help me do it, and my gut was always right. I even knew that whoever the girl Louis was with, was just someone he knew, maybe a friend but I didn't want to tell him that and get his hopes up too soon, before making sure of it for myself.
.
.
I said my bye and good night to Harry and made sure he's alright, and went back home. Washed up, and in bed I opened my Twitter I had a message notification from one of the moots from that group chat today.