Chapter 39: You Bring Me Home

'Okay guys, they're pulling over, everyone get to your positions', saying that Liam went and joined Niall in the kitchen to hide. Thalia stood by the door, in a way she could jump at people coming through that door and Harry.......Harry stood right in the middle with a red rose in his hand.
.
.
'Aah good to be finally home', sighed Louis. They had a tiring journey from the airport fans trying to mob their vehicle. 'Okay Hazel, Zayn I don't mean to be rude, after a drink you two have got to get out.'
.
'Oh please, I won't stay even if you beg me to', Zayn shared the same idea as Hazel's.
.
Zayn didn't let Hazel open the door...he held her back and suggested her to let Louis open the door, she suspected something was going to happen, but she never expected what happened after Louis opened the door.
.
Louis and Hazel's hearts almost stopped for a second, when Louis opened the door and Thalia jumped out shouting surprise, along came a chorus of Liam and Niall's voices. In the middle stood Harry, with an all black suit, his hair tied in a small bun, a red rose in his hand and tears filling his eyes, he said, 'welcome home my love'.
.
Louis' house was fully decorated, with pictures of him and Harry, and prints of tweets they shared when they were young. Everything else was blue and green, the ribbons, balloons and even some flowers.
.
'Surprise' Zayn whispered in Hazel's ears. Hazel felt like screaming, she was so excited at the same time a little dizzy, but she said nothing.....it was Louis moment she didn't want to ruin it.
.
Louis was frozen, nothing else moved or even was visible to him except Harry, 'Hazza' that's all he said, and that too like a whisper. He opened his arms, saying 'you're home', 'your love brought me home Lou', Harry ran into his arms, after years, they held each other, kissed each other, felt each other's warmth. Both their hearts were finally home, where they belonged.
.
They didn't break their hug for a long time, well they deserved it, after everything they went through....they needed this.
.
Thalia walked up to Hazel and said, 'we did it', 'no Thalia, you did it'. They did do it, if it wasn't for their efforts I'd would've not been impossible but it would've slower, and no one could deny it.
.
'Umm...Harry....Louis hate to break this beautiful reunion, but we did arrange a whole dinner party here.' That was Niall, he and Liam had cooked and prepared a whole meal for dinner.
.
'Fine Niall........Hazel, Zayn you know your way around, go and freshen up, we're all eating together. And Harold....... I brought you a special something, come on.' giving a mischievous smile he took Harry upstairs.
.
After about half an hour, Hazel came down, Zayn was already down their with the gang, Louis and Harry still upstairs.
.
'Hey cmon Thalia is catching us up', Niall called Hazel gesturing to take a seat next to him, all five of the boys loved both Hazel and Thalia.
.
'But...guys aren't we supposed to eat, where are those two lovebirds I'm hungry', Hazel truly was, it was days since she had a good meal.
.
'Mirrors'....Zayn coughed........and that's all she needed to hear.
.
'Okay I'm all ears, tell me my super girl how did you do it?'