Chapter 30: Zouis

'Hazel....Hazel you alright?' It was Zayn. She felt like she had been unconscious, but she had just stood there frozen only for a few minutes.
Louis was between Liam and Niall walking them both through what happened inside.
.
Every now and then he looked at Hazel to check if she was okay.
.
'Hazel, remember it's not your fault, that Thalia girl should've understood it better, or maybe she acted like she didn't. Coz the Harry I know never hides his love, it'll be written all over his face. Don't worry it's gonna be alright trust me.' Zayn kept reminding her, but the Thalia Hazel knew wouldn't do such a thing, and the Harry she met might be completely different from the one Zayn knew.
.
'What if he had changed? What if today's incident or seeing me here drove him to finalise his decision.' Hazel was shaking, it was all unreal to her.
.
'Whatever it is, it was a misunderstanding. No one of this was your fault, first you must understand that.'
.
'Thank you Zayn, I know it's a misunderstanding, but in a way I'm a reason why Louis got hurt today, I don't think I can live with that.'
.
'Don't be a fool, you didn't hurt him, you're the one he needs right now. He trusts you, and I trust you that you will be there for him.' He hugged her....
.
'I will Zayn, I will' Hazel collected herself hugging him back.
.
Louis walked up to them and asked, 'you two getting along well?'
.
'You've got an amazing friend here Louis, no one can come near her.' Zayn complemented both of us.
.
'Thanks mate, Hazel listen....I kinda feel like getting some air, I'll be outside, by our car', He said that looking around the room, implying that there were too many people for him to handle right now.
.
.
'What are you waiting here for?', Zayn asked
.
'Uhh....what do you mean? I'm confused.'
.
'Go on, be with him'
.
'He said he wanted some air, doesn't that mean he wants to be left alone?'
.
'When Louis says, he needs air and tells you exactly where he is...it means please come I want to talk to you alone. How long have you been his friend?'
.
'Almost a year, but we never had to come to such a situation, are you sure that's what he wants?'
.
'Yes Hazel trust me, if he really wants some air, he'd just walk out, he came to you and told you, go quick.'
.
Hazel was confused, but Zayn obviously knew Louis better than she did, so she decided to take his advice and left the place.