Chapter 10: Simon

TW//.....................Irritating
.
Warning: readers might feel cringy and have an urge to strangle a character from this chapter

As to summarise what was in that agreement,
-All previous regulations and details about relationship status must remain the same
Yep, that's about it, but you know it was well drawn out into details. Which meant that Larry wasn't free yet, and Louis is stuck with Eleanor, I actually feel sorry for her by the way, in a relationship by contract, she's wasting her life.
.
.
'Simon you can't do this', Louis was super pissed, I mean he could've done anything but keeping two hearts that wanted and deserved to be together apart? That was some psycho sickness.
'Louis you see I can do this, I have the complete right to do so, it says right here in your previous agreement'.
Harry was silent all through this, after the agreement was shown. He tried to figure it all out, he wanted to be him, have his own style, make his own music and most importantly wear what he wishes.
'Hey Harry it's time you spoke something' Liam whispered in his ears, that's when he came back to the real world, the terrible world.
'I...I...umm...I need some more time to think all this through, how about we do this tomorrow', he finally spoke. His voice was deep, Louis instantly knew that something was wrong, something was bothering his Hazz.
.
.
Surprisingly, with a smirk Simon agreed, ooh you should've seen that smug on his face, like he had planted a seed, a seed that was about to blow up something. 'You got it Styles, you got 24 hours, we'll meet tomorrow same time, and don't waste this time doing something unnecessary.' He said that while staring at Louis, he wanted to tease him, piss him off, and he was ready to stoop so low to do so.