Chapter 42: ONE DIRECTION 2

One Direction 2.0 was now in the making, the five boys, are now five strong men, having a strong and the most successful solo careers. But still they forgot about their manager.
.
'Guys guys, we need a manager', Niall hurried like it was a life or death situation.
.
'How about our girls?', yes Hazel and Thalia were their "girls" now.
.
'No.... we already thought about it, they don't have enough experience to handle the pressure just yet.' Harry gave a nod to what Louis said.
.
'But we do have one person, our directioners would love to have on our team......James', Harry smiled.
.
The boys collectively agreed to ask James about this, and he was more than happy and honoured to be back and working together with them.
.
.
But they wanted the girls with them, because without them this would've been almost impossible, so they asked Thalia and Hazel whether they'd hold the same positions and responsibility for One Direction as well.
.
'Hell yeah!! Thought you guys might never ask', Hazel jumped with excitement.
.
Hugging each other Hazel and Thalia jumped up and down like a couple of five year olds who got their favourite toys as their Christmas presents.
.
Now it's final, One Direction was reborn, stronger than ever before, a team of eight close friends.
.
.
They released a new album, with solos and a bunch of group songs, it was a massive hit. They all became busy once again, but they enjoyed it.....they had enough and adequate breaks, freeedom to be themselves on stage. Wrote songs about what they really wanted to write, wore what they were comfortable with, the fans' support never decreased, it was higher than ever, hit after hit, they broke records they once made....gigs, concerts, interviews. The world was once again blessed with One Direction.