Chapter 37: Spill Harry

Meanwhile in London.
.
Thalia kept her occupied and busy since Harry's shooting were all over and he often comes to office and stays supervising everything. So she did everything she could do to, avoid him...but one day Harry bested her efforts to stay hidden from him.
.
.
'Thalia....umm....you busy?'
.
'Oh.....a little yeah, I could spare some time in think.' She answered hesitantly.
.
'I.......I just want to say.......umm.....okay....listen.....I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now, I...I couldn't quite find the time. Okay here it is, I'm so sorry Thalia, for everything I put you through.'
.
'No no, Harry please don't apologise.'
.
'No Thalia, both you and Hazel deserve an apology from me, I shouldn't have dragged you two in this fight. Just say you accept my apology, it would mean the world to me.'
.
'Okay yes I accept it, come here let's hug it out' Thalia extended her arms and heart for Harry, that's how much they cared for each other, it could have happened sooner, but this time away strengthened their friendship even more.
.
.
'Okay then Harry it is also clear that you also have something in mind, and you can't wait to share it with me ....go on spill........'
.
'How the hell did you read my mind?!' Harry was puzzled, but he should've known by now.
.
'Easy, it's written all over your face...cmon now, spill it.'
.
'Okay so...Louis' tour is about to end, and I really really wanna see him........'
.
'And?.....there's more isn't it?'
.
'And I want to get back together with him.'
.
'Oh my god are you serious......aaaaaahhhhhhh..........I'm so happy for you Harry, Hazel is going to be so sooo happy. Okay so what's the plan, what are you planning to do?'
.
Harry described her, his plan. After he finished, Thalia didn't move, it was like a fairytale to her, Harry being the Prince Charming. She loved it and she was all in for it, Thalia wanted to share this with Hazel but Harry forbade it because the surprise he had planned involved her as well. But he needed help, and they both knew two perfect allies they can rely upon.