Chapter 41: ONE DIRECTION

After that beautiful night, the gang would often meet, for lunch, hangouts, catching a game or a movie. They also went camping once, the boys began seeing each other more and started spending a lot of time together.
.
All of them had the same thing in mind, what if they got back together? Three of them launched their own labels, they can collaborate and bring One Direction back together and Simon completely out of the picture. But just one trouble more to look out for, the name One Direction is under Simon, they had to get patent for the name, with the power they held, it might just be easy.
.
'Does anyone here know, how to get a name patent legally?' Louis asked one day.
.
'You can discuss it with your lawyer', Zayn suggested. 'By the way, what are you planning Lou?'
.
'You've to correct a few words Zayn, I've already discussed it with Harry............WE have to discuss with OUR lawyer, about getting the patent for name ONE DIRECTION.' Louis smiled.
.
'Guys, Lou is right, we've all grown into what we wanted to be, and now it's time to get together and win the world again. Honestly it's been very hard for me all alone in the stage.' Harry sighed.
.
'Looks like someone forgot their Mitch', Louis gave Harry a pinch, and instantly his cheeks flushed. He got so shy, whenever Louis teased him.
.
'I'm ready, I was just scared whether you guys won't even suggest it', Niall had always believed they would get back together, and it's time they did.
.
'Then I suggest, WE call OUR lawyer and set up a date, cheers guys, let's do this' Liam rose his glass.
.
Hazel and Thalia sat there out of shock, just like that one direction is getting back together and they're the first ones to know it.
.
.
The following days they were all busy, making arrangements, adjusting schedules, meeting with the lawyer and even the most bitter part meeting Simon and his lawyer.
.
Hazel once overheard Louis telling Simon, 'it's over........ I suggest you give up Simon, coz if the fight gets real it's going to be ugly.'
.
But the main thing was it all happened in complete secrecy, some fans did every now and then come up with some speculating theories, but it was all handled well by the boys' "reliable sources".
.
.
After an easy fight, the boys won the case against Simon, and it was time for One Direction to be back.